Singapore Jobs [2023 Intake] Information Technology Intern (it Governance) #immediate Position at Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring for the position of [2023 Intake] Information Technology Intern (IT Governance) #Immediate with internship working hours for our company office, Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd, for residents of Singapore and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software and at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a [2023 Intake] Information Technology Intern (IT Governance) #Immediate.
|Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd
|[2023 Intake] Information Technology Intern (it Governance) #immediate
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software
- Virtual Machines health checks automation through Vcenter
- Datastores monitoring via SCOM powershell scripting
- Red Hat Ansible scripting to automate patch deployment & cron jobs monitoring
- Power Shell scripting for compute, network resource monitoring
- Netbackup automated tasks to monitor critical backup jobs.
- OS Image hardening and advanced security research on hardening
- Microsoft system center configuration manager (SCCM) application packaging with PowerShell
- Create scripts for client devices via SCCM for software registry reporting
- Create scripts to automate Active directory accounts with MBS standards
- Automate scripts (Service now to Active directory) as part of lean process for client device deployment
- Network device real time monitoring via SNMPv3, including uptime, CPU/Mem usage, interface utilization.
- Customized Real time alerting system via email
Education & Certification
- Applicant must be a full-time matriculated student
- Internship must contribute to school graduation requirements
- Good skill with infrastructure .net development
- Good knowledge and understanding of infrastructures (compute, network, storage, firewall, virtualization & endpoints)
- Ability to use a wide variety technologies tooling.
- Strong ability to code and script.
- Strong grasp of automation tools.
- Comfort with collaboration and reaching across functional groups.
- Provide support and documentation to assist in sustaining intern projects during the transition to production where necessary.
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Experience working with the Microsoft technology on .net framework and system configuration manager.
- Experience in writing PowerShell Scripts, Python, VB scripts and automating deployments.
- Experience using code maintenance platforms and tools (Azure DevOps, Visual Studio Code and TFS).
You agree that it is a condition of employment that you adhere to and abide by all rules, regulations, policies and procedures including without limitation the rules of conduct of the Company.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Marina Bay Sands® is Asia’s leading destination for business, leisure and entertainment delivering once-in-a-lifetime experiences. The landmark building is situated in the heart of Singapore’s Central Business District and transforms Singapore’s skyline and the country’s tourism landscape.
The destination offers a luxury hotel, state-of-the art convention and exhibition facilities, theaters, world-class entertainment and the best shopping and dining in the region. The three hotel towers are crowned by the Sands SkyPark® on the 57th story.
Product & Services
Conveniently located in the heart of the Central Business District and 20 minutes from Changi Airport.
• Hotel: The Marina Bay Sands hotel has three 55-story towers with 2,561 luxury rooms and suites. The three towers are capped by the Sands SkyPark, which offers 360-degree views of Singapore’s skyline. It is home to restaurants, lush gardens, an infinity edged swimming pool and the world’s largest public cantilever housing an observation deck.
• Expo and Conventions: The Sands Expo and Convention Center has 1.3 million square feet of flexible convention and exhibition space. It can host over 45,00 delegates, 2,00 exhibition booths and 250 meeting rooms. It features Southeast Asia’s biggest ballroom, which can accommodate 6,600 people for a banquet, and up to 11,00 for an auditorium-style lecture.
• Shopping: The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands has 800,00 square feet of retail and dining space. Luxury retailers include Bally, Cartier, CHANEL, Ferragamo, Franck Muller, Gucci, Hermès, Hublot, Hugo Boss, Louis Vuitton, Miu Miu, Omega, Patek Philippe, Prada, Tiffany & Co. and Yves Saint Laurent. New brands include Anne Fontaine, Henry Cotton’s, Leviev, Marisfrolg, Moiselle, Rabeanco, Stefano Ricci, and Wolford.
• Restaurants: Dining at Marina Bay Sands is a gourmet experience with over 50 dining choices. These include celebrity-chef restaurants helmed by Mario Batali, (New York), Daniel Boulud (New York), Wolfgang Puck (Los Angeles), Guy Savoy (Paris), Tetsuya Wakuda (Sydney) and Justin Quek (Singapore).Marina Bay Sands features signature restaurants, modern bistros and a premium food court.
• Entertainment: Marina Bay Sands energizes the entertainment and nightlife scene in Singapore with nightclubs, world-class entertainment, a museum and a casino.The museum, which has a lotus-inspired design, will feature blockbuster exhibitions from around the world.Two state-of-the-art theaters will open with a total of about 4,00 seats. The Broadway hit The Lion King will debut in Sands Theater, with Le Theater presenting shorter-run shows such as concerts, award ceremonies and gala events.The outdoor event plaza along the promenade next to Marina Bay will host audiences for watching events on the bay or on the plaza.
- Industry: Hotel / Hospitality
- Registration No.: 200507292R
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 1 day
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- [2023 Intake] Information Technology Intern (it Governance) #immediate position job vacancies
- Internship job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023