Central Jobs Account Executive – Accpac System – central Position at RecruitPedia Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Account Executive - ACCPAC system - Central. For those of you who live in Central and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, RecruitPedia Pte Ltd, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with at least Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 3.000 - SGD 3.800. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||RecruitPedia Pte Ltd|
|Position||Account Executive - Accpac System - central|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 3.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.800|
Our client is a Financial Services industry. They are looking for a Account Executive to assist their team for the next phase of their business. They are located in Central.
- Responsible in handling data entry of Receipts, Payments and Journal Entries
- Responsible in raising payment vouchers and journal vouchers for various disbursements for approval
- Responsible in handling as well as closing of accounts and prepare full set of accounts within tight deadline
- Responsible in monthly monitoring of cashflows
- Responsible in performing bank reconciliation of all bank accounts for the companies
- Responsible in maintaining Fixed Asset Register and ensure that the sub-ledger tie to the general ledger
- Responsible in handling debit/credit note to related parties for payments on their behalf
- Responsible in preparing and submitting Quarterly GST, WHT
- Responsible in reviewing proper transaction journals for closing of other entities within the group
- Responsible in assisting and preparing relevant supporting for internal and external auditor
- Responsible in handling annual budget report
- Responsible in liaising with external parties such as banks, auditor and relevant statutory/ regulatory authorities
- Responsible in handling compliance matters with MAS such as quarterly filing, assist in representative license application, response to MAS Queries and Surveys
- Min Diploma in Accountancy or any relevant field
- Min 3 years working experience
- Prior experience in ACCPAC system is a bonus
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click APPLY NOW or email an updated copy of your resume/cv.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Recruitpedia Pte. Ltd.
EA License No. 19C9682
EA Reg. No. R21103251 (Yeo Huey Cheen)
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
RecruitPedia is an innovative, efficacious recruitment solution provider headquartered in Singapore.
We use advanced methods for our consulting services, by offering a complete one-stop solution using the latest technological platforms.
We are constantly expanding and our trained headhunting consultants are distinguished by their extensive international industry knowledge and experience. It will be our greatest honour to be able to guide you along the ever-changing job market and assist you step-by-step with any challenges you face along the way.
Our goal is to revolutionize the recruitment process so as to provide the most efficient and fast-paced recruiting systems for our esteemed clients and jobseekers.
We strive to surpass your expectations with our outstanding customer service and establish long-lasting partnerships with you!
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201907733D
- EA No.: 19C9682
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Account Executive - Accpac System - central position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023