Central Jobs Account Executive (income Audit) Position at The Fullerton Hotel Singapore
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation, we The Fullerton Hotel Singapore, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as account executive (income audit) and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Central and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||The Fullerton Hotel Singapore|
|Position||Account Executive (income Audit)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Audit & Taxation|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Audit the daily revenue from folios and vouchers provided by The Night Auditor. This involves verifying the total checks, vouchers, and total posting against the posting journal.
- Review and complete the daily cash report that has been prepared by General Cashier.
- Finalize the daily food and beverage report and General Cashier’s report for posting to the general ledger.
- Prepare the daily earning report.
- Undertake regular administrative and accounting controls.
- Complete the cashier’s overage and shortage report, and compile the void checks summary and mini-bar denied consumption report.
- Assist Night Auditor and Outstation Cashier as needed and train new Night Auditors.
- Check the numerical sequence of food and beverage checks daily and ensure the recording of key-cards by Front Office personnel matches the Vingcard report.
- Perform any other related duties as assigned by Finance Manager.
- Diploma in Finance/Accounting.
- Candidate with hospitality experience has an added advantage.
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication skills. Good computer skills in Excel would be essential.
|Address||1 Fullerton Square, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore, Singapura 049178|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Transformed from a magnificent 1928 neo-classical landmark that was once home to the General Post Office, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore with its inspiring legacy and monumental Palladian architecture emanates a timeless grandeur while offering contemporary luxury and Asian hospitality to business and leisure travellers. Each of the 400 rooms and suites has been exquisitely designed by world-renowned architects Hirsch Bedner & Associates and furnished to provide guests the ultimate in opulence.
- Industry: Hotel / Hospitality
- Registration No.: 52865867X
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Duty Meal