Central Region Jobs Account Manager | Client Engagement Position at Pico Art International Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we Pico Art International Pte Ltd are looking for candidates for the position of account manager | client engagement with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, experienced in Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate and domiciled in Central and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Pico Art International Pte Ltd|
|Position||Account Manager | Client Engagement|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Sales - Corporate, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identifying and pursuing new business opportunities aligned to Pico’s broad service capabilities in events, exhibitions, retail, experiential marketing, content, and technology.
- Lead pitches and proposal development. Includes working with the relevant team and producers to pull together the required Specialist Services to develop the proposal.
- Competent in leading client’s strategies and to identify client’s needs and to create strategies to meet those needs.
- Grow the business both locally and regionally through a strategic account management approach and look to continuously improve the planning and execution of activities planned by our clients.
- Key responsibility is to establish and maintain relationships with identified clients, both new and existing. Hosting of regular POV meetings with the client to share insights and extend the value creation will be expected of you.
- Forge relationships with new clients and strengthen those with existing clients through the implementation of communication plans, thus creating strong visibility to the strategic support that is provided.
- Degree with minimum 2 to 4 years of working experience.
- Ability to effectively engage with professionals from client side, as well as understand, navigates, and manages complex, hierarchical corporate clients.
- Exposure on different types of projects such as events, multi-media, online, interactive, direct marketing and social media, etc.
- Ability to effectively manage project teams assembled from different business units within a large corporate agency.
- Attractive Commission payout
- Immediate Position
- Career Progression
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Pico is a global leader in total brand activation with a proven track record of more than five decades. Experience-led, digital-first thinking and capabilities matter more than ever in today’s fast-changing world. At Pico, we merge experiential, communication and technological talent to create extraordinary experiences and powerful activations engineered for superior results, engaging target audiences everywhere. We call it Total Brand Activation.
Our uniqueness and strengths lie in the diversity of some 2,00 inspired professionals working in 36 cities worldwide. Backed by about 100,00 sq. m. of production facilities, their capabilities empower Pico to successfully meet or even exceed client expectations.
In 2021, the Pico Group won Gold awards for B2B Agency of the Year and Event Agency of the Year presented by Marketing Magazine in Hong Kong. In North America, Special Events magazine listed us as one of their 50 Top Event Companies nine times between 2012 and 2020. The Group also won a Grand Award in the Best ESG Report – Small Cap category at the 2018 Hong Kong ESG Reporting Awards and the InnoESG Prize 2019.
Pico Far East Holdings Limited has been listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange since 1992 (Stock code: 752.HK). Our associate company, Pico (Thailand) Public Company Limited was also listed on Thailand’s MAI in 2004 (Stock code: PICO). In financial year 2020, Pico Far East Holdings Limited reported revenue of nearly US$44 million and a market capitalisation of nearly US$179 million (as of 31 October 2020).
Please visit ww.pico.com for more information.
- Industry: Exhibitions/Event management/MICE
- Registration No.: 197602052M
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Account Manager | Client Engagement position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023