Kallang Jobs Accountant Position at VANGUARD INTERIORS PTE LTD
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Accountant. For those of you who live in Kallang and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, VANGUARD INTERIORS PTE LTD, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|VANGUARD INTERIORS PTE LTD
|Type of Work
|Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting
You will be responsible for applying accepted accounting principles and procedures to analyze financial information, prepare accurate and timely financial reports and statements and ensure appropriate accounting control procedures.
· Handle full set of accounts for Singapore business unit including submission of actual result (P&L, BS, Cashflow);
· Ensure timely and accurate financial and management reporting;
· Manage treasury function and cash flow planning;
· Prepare management reports, forecast and budget reports;
· Point-of-contact with consultants for ERP system;
· Post general journals and job journals;
· Liaise with external auditor on all audit matters;
· Handle audit queries and issues;
· Hands-on experience in managing overall accounting functions such as Account Receivables, Account Payables and General Ledger;
· Assist the finance manager in all related areas such as statutory audit, corporate tax and GST;
· Establish, review and improve accounting procedures and internal control system;
· To review and recommend or develop any operational changes (policy, procedures, processes and etc.) so as to achieve operational efficiency and improvement;
· To supervise junior executives, provide assistance and/or guidance to them in executing their duties;
· Participate in any other ad-hoc finance activities as assigned from time to time; and
. Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by the finance manager.
· Minimum Degree in Accountancy or professionally recognised accounting qualification;
· 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience in related field;
· Must possess proficient working knowledge in Microsoft Excel;
· Hands-on experience with one ERP system such as NAV and/or retail billing system is preferred;
· Ability to do multi-task and handle high volume of transactions;
· Attention to detail, analytical & problem-solving skills with good work ethics;
· Good team player with positive mindset and learning attitude;
· Strong in communication and interpersonal skills;
. Singaporeans only.
|1 Kallang Jct, Vanguard Campus, Singapura 339263
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.