Outram Jobs Accounts Assistant (ar) Position at Eng Lee Shipping Co Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Eng Lee Shipping Co Pte Ltd has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Outram and surrounding areas as accounts assistant (ar) with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Primary/Secondary School/O Level & Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 2.200 - SGD 2.600 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Eng Lee Shipping Co Pte Ltd|
|Position||Accounts Assistant (ar)|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Primary/Secondary School/O Level|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.200|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 2.600|
- Perform Account Receivable duties
- Issue invoices and follow up payments & updating payments
- Coordinate with marketing on ocean freight charges for different customers
- Prepare statement of account and send to customers
- Follow up email from operation department on billing requirement
- Coordinate with Indonesia branch offices/customers for billing & payment matters
- Any other related duties assigned
- Has shipping knowledge and 1 year working experience
- Positive attitude and self-motivated
- Has knowledge and experience with Navision software, an advantage
- friendly environment
- strategic location
- friendly management
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We provide and poses challenges ahead for Eng Lee Shipping Co Pte Ltd to capture on the flourishing industry. Shipping as a total transportation industry will experience a more complex environment. We are confident that in adopting the right corporate vision, we are ready to meet the fast changing market needs.
With over 20 years of experience in breakbulk and containerized cargo has lead the Company to grow from a small barging operator to the present phenomenon in increasing numbers of tugs, barges and coastal vessels.
We have set up a dedicated network in the South East Asia regions and keeping a strong hold in Indonesia and Singapore markets. We have the expertise in total logistic services as well as handling overside cargo (ship to ship) from mother vessel to feeder barges or vice versa at anchorage to various destinations.
Eng Lee strong service network is backed by value added investment infacilities such as equipments, warehousing, container yards, shipyard, trucking service and supplementation of wharf labour.
Keeping a versatile service for various demands can be evidenced in the company’s ability to deploy smaller vessels to carry cargo to reach remote parts in Indonesia. The service is dully tailored to meet customer’s needs and requirements.
With this wide range of services, we would like to promote our image as being formidable.
- Industry: Transportation / Logistics
- Registration No.: 199005829E
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Monday to Friday 9am-6:00pm
- Specific Location: HAVELOCK 2 (CHINATOWN & CLARKE QUAY MRT)