Central Jobs Accounts Executive Position at Royal Plaza On Scotts
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Royal Plaza On Scotts is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Central and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Accounts Executive and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Royal Plaza On Scotts|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Duties & Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Prepare tax invoice/ pro-forma invoice when necessary
- Handle and process refund when necessary
- Ensure back office adjustments are recorded, updated and balance with daily receivable recapitulation
- Manage and handle all matters pertaining to General Cashier, ensure accuracy of house fund.
- In-charge of the Month-end closing process for AR and General Cashier.
- Manage and handle all matters pertaining to E-Claim, ensure proper approvals are obtained and payment is made in a timely manner.
- Monthly reconciliation room & F&B account
- Monthly reconciliation RP vouchers (Sold & Utilized)
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards and guidelines according to RP Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and Singapore statutory requirement.
- Preparing all necessary statutory reporting requirements, surveys and submission to all relevant authorities.
- Manage and handle Travel Agent accounts
– Ensuring that all charges are billed accurately & timely to clients
– Supporting documents are in order before sending invoices to clients
– Monitor the balances and chasing for payment when necessary
– To mail out Statement of Account at month-end
- General Cashier
-Daily reconciliation to ensure that cashiers drop shift tally with opera (with proper documentation)
-Reimburse cashiers for due backs remitted by Front Office Cashier (if needed)
-Record daily foreign exchange rate given by money changer. Ensuring that posting on GP tallies with daily reconciliation at month-end.
-To pass JV for any adjustment related to cash
– Responsible for cash in safe & cash machine
– Arrange yearly foreign currency training with vendor for Front Office and F&B colleagues
-To assist with any cash-related scope (denomination change etc.)
- Printer and copier reading check
– Obtain printing information for all department through website/physical copier by end of the month
– Preparing of information to vendor for them to issue invoice
– Checking of printer-reading reports against invoice to ensure that company bill us correct
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the management from time to time.
- Diploma in Accountancy or Completed ACCA Level 2 qualification
- Proficient in MS Excel, MACROs, VISION, Word, PowerPoint, and relevant accounting systems
- Previous experience is an added advantage
- Ability to multi-task, work well in stressful & high-pressure situations
- Self-starter, organized, attention to detail, deadline-oriented, hands-on
|Address||25 Scotts Rd, Royal Plaza on Scotts, Singapura 228220|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
VotedBest Independent Hotel in Asia Pacificby TTG Asia Travel Awards for10consecutiveyears and awarded the 2017 Certificate of Excellenceby TripAdvisor,Royal Plaza on Scotts (RP), Singapore’s first 100% smoke-free business hotel, is located in the Orchard area, a bustling district in Singapore.
At RP, we continuously strive to create a work place that promotes fun,happiness, trust, pride and camaraderie that will spur our talents to be their best.
RP was recognised as “Best Employer 2013” and “Best Employer for Commitment to Engagement” by Aon Hewitt. Our best practices were being validated and recognized when we were awarded the "Watch Out World Special Mention Award 2015",Singapore's Top 10 Best Companies to Work For 2016 - 2018” and “Asia’s Best SME Workplaces 2017 -2019”by Great Place to Work.
We have won the “No. 1 Best Workplace to Work in Singapore 2019" & "Asia No.1 Best Small & Medium Workplace in 2020" awarded by Great Place to Work Singapore. Be a part of our dynamic hospitality team today!
- Industry: Hotel / Hospitality
- Registration No.: 22989100D
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 7 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Children Education Subsidy, Perfect Attendance, Flexible Benefit, Business / Uniform, Regular, Shift Work