Marine Parade Jobs Accounts Officer (accounts Payable Specialist) Position at Worldwide Hotels Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Marine Parade and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Accounts Officer (Accounts Payable Specialist) in our business office, Worldwide Hotels Pte Ltd.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or even higher and greatly experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Worldwide Hotels Pte Ltd|
|Position||Accounts Officer (accounts Payable Specialist)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist/Officer to be responsible for processing all invoices received for payment and for undertaking the payment of all creditors in an accurate, efficient and timely manner.
He/she will be part of a stable Accounts Payable team with a wealth of experience.
- To prepare and assist in the following for all operating entities:
- Recording of vendor invoices in accounting system.
- Perform 3-way match for payment.
- Verify invoices against purchase orders and ensure goods or services were received before issuing payment to vendors.
- Set up payments (online banking, cheques, and overseas telegraphic transfers).
- Quarterly input GST submissions.
- Perform monthly bank reconciliations.
- Asist the AP Manager in monthly closing duties
- Any other ad-hoc duties.
- Minimum Diploma / ITE certificate / LCCI certificate in bookkeeping or accounting.
- Meticulous with eye for detail.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good time management and solutions oriented.
- Stable business and expanding
- Opportunities for future job rotations
- Conducive work environment with work-life balance
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Worldwide Hotels currently owns and manages six hotel brands in Singapore, namely Hotel Boss, V Hotel, Hotel Mi, Value Hotel, Venue Hotel and Hotel 81. With a current combined total of 38 hotels islandwide and over 6,500 rooms, Worldwide Hotels is now Singapore’s leading tourist class hotels chain.
- Industry: Hotel / Hospitality
- Registration No.: 200809593N
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)