Toa Payoh Jobs Accounts Payable / (semiconductor) Position at Stafflink Services Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we Stafflink Services Pte Ltd are looking for candidates for the position of accounts payable / (semiconductor) with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and domiciled in Toa Payoh and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 2.500 - SGD 2.800 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Stafflink Services Pte Ltd|
|Position||Accounts Payable / (semiconductor)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.500|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 2.800|
* Office hours, Monday – Friday, 8.30pm – 6pm
* Location: East
* Expereince in full sets of accounts, AP is added advantage
Our client is a well established entity in manufacturing and distribution of parts and components for Printed Circuit Boards (PCB)
- Review and verify invoices and check requests
- Enter and upload invoices into system
- Track expenses and process expense reports
- Prepare and process payments
- Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
- Reconcile accounts payable with suppliers’ statements
- Prepare analysis of accounts
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Maintain vendor files
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Produce monthly reports
- Assist with month end closing
- Provide supporting documentation for audits
Full Sets Of Accounts
- Responsible for company level accounts for 1 entity
- Monthly reporting package and Year end closing
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, please click on “Apply Now” or email to submit your resume.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Stafflink Services Pte Ltd
EA Licence No.: 04C4294
EA Personnel: Jason Bong Wee Kiat
EA Personnel Reg. No.: R1986867
|Address||123 Lor 1 Toa Payoh, #01-517 Hyperlink Services Pte Ltd, 319758|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Stafflink Services Pte Ltd (EA License No. 04C4294)
Stafflink Services is an enterprising human resource services provider that offers a wide range of recruitment solutions for companies across all industries.
At the core of Stafflink is a team of committed and proficient recruitment consultants. With their varied background and working experiences, clients of diverse industries can be assured of competent and personalised recruitment services that go beyond the mundane.
Here at Stafflink, we relentlessly place the interests of both clients and candidates as our top priority. Not only do we value candidates as our key assets, we also take immense pride in servicing our clients. By carefully understanding their needs and providing apt solutions, we strive to foster enduring relationships, all achieved with the exemplary service standard that Stafflink has set itself upon.
Important Note: Stafflink Services Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA).
Please read our privacy statement available on our corporate website http://ww.stafflink.com.sg/privacy.php .
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 200412467N
- EA No.: 04C4294
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Accounts Payable / (semiconductor) position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Toa Payoh 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies in the city of Toa Payoh 2023