Central Jobs Accounts Receivable Assistant Manager Position at BOC AVIATION LIMITED
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Accounts Receivable Assistant Manager. For those of you who live in Central - Others and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, BOC AVIATION LIMITED, and able to work under contract system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum degree of Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||BOC AVIATION LIMITED|
|Position||Accounts Receivable Assistant Manager|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Accounts Receivable)
Reporting to the Financial Control Manager, the job duties include.
• Prepare and issue invoices timely and in accordance with agreements
• Monitor receipts and update accounting system
• Follow up closely with and call customers on late payments to clear overdue accounts
• Prepare journal entries and accounts receivables aging reports.
• Ensure compliance with policies and procedures
• Assist in accounts receivable related projects
• Diploma in accountancy or its equivalent, with at least 3 years of relevant accounting and/or accounts receivable experience in MNC. Prior experience in credit control and collections will be advantage.
• Possess good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, particularly in MS Excel and Words.
• High integrity, good interpersonal skills, meticulous and capable of delivering accurate and timely reports.
• Diligent and able to meet tight deadline in a fast-paced working environment
• Knowledge of Oracle ERP is an added advantage
|Address||79 Robinson Rd, Room 15-01 BOC Aviation, Singapura 068897|
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for career development within the company
- Friendly working environment with tea and pastries provided
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
BOC Aviation Limited (“BOC Aviation”) is a leading global aircraft operating leasing company with a fleet of more than 500 aircraft owned, managed and on order. Its owned and managed fleet is leased to 87 airlines in 39 countries and regions. BOC Aviation is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange and has its headquarters in Singapore with offices in Dublin, London, New York, and Tianjin. The Company has an investment grade corporate credit rating of “A-“ from both Fitch Ratings and S&P Global Ratings.
- Industry: Aerospace / Aviation / Airline
- Registration No.: 199307789K
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)