Central Region Jobs Accounts, Senior Executive Position at Toyota Financial Services Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Accounts, Senior Executive. For candidates who reside in Central and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Toyota Financial Services Singapore Pte. Ltd. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Toyota Financial Services Singapore Pte. Ltd.|
|Position||Accounts, Senior Executive|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
· Accounts Payable functions (Perform data entry for supplier invoices, process payment)
· Perform monthly accounts closing
· Prepare journal entries for accruals, prepayment amortisation, provision and other accounting adjustment
· Scan and save all accounting documents in shared drive
· Prepare bank reconciliation and resolve all un-reconciled items
· Prepare and reconcile monthly balance sheet schedule
· Prepare GST returns for quarterly GST filing
· Handle cash flow management
· Assist to prepare quarterly reporting for submission to group level
· Assist in annual statutory audit
· Assist in corporate tax preparation
· Maintain good internal control system and operational processes
· Perform other accounting and administrative duties as assigned
· Min Diploma/CAT or Degree holder in Accounting or Finance
· Minimum 5 years working experience in full set of accounts
· Organized, detailed and meticulous
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
· SAP experience will be an added advantage
· Positive attitude and willing to learn
· Able to multitask and work with minimal supervision
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Toyota Financial Services Singapore (TFSSG)is the Singapore subsidiary of Toyota Financial Services Corporation (TFSC) which is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Toyota Motor Corporation (TMC) in Japan. Toyota Financial Services began its operations in Australia in 1982 and has grown to be the largest auto finance company in the world, currently employing approximately 10,500 people worldwide with assets in excess of USD213 billion. The company has a global footprint in 39 countries and enters Singapore with a first-round investment of SGD 23 million.
TFSSG’s core objective is to support Toyota & Lexus sales in Singapore through its global expertise within the auto finance industry. Also, TFSSG’s endeavour is to connect to all Singaporeans and provide mobility solutions which ultimately support the company’s vision of “Freedom of movement”.
- Industry: Automobile / Automotive Ancillary / Vehicle
- Registration No.: 202000205M
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)