Bukit Timah Jobs Admin Assistant Position at Hwa Chong Alumni Association
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Bukit Timah and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.200 - SGD 2.400. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Hwa Chong Alumni Association
|Bachelor's Degree, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Post Graduate Diploma, Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support
Reporting directly to the Admin Manager and working closely with members of the Association’s Executive Committee.
Your duties shall include administrative responsibilities the position perceivable entails, including but not limited to general liaison on affairs of the Association, simple book-keeping, minute-writing, fees collection, filing of physical and electronic records, submission of statutory documents, up keeping of membership registry, petty cash management, due care of the Association’s assets, reception duties and any other duties which you may be called upon to perform from time to time.
Minimum Diploma in any field.
Familiar with Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Outlook).
Positive mindset, meticulous & able to work independently.
Team players with a pleasant disposition and excellent interpersonal & communication.
Must be able to work on Saturdays and Sundays (5-day work week)
Speaking and writing in English and Mandarin fluently is essential.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of the largest alumni associations in Singapore. We endeavour to bond and drive relationship and interaction among all in the Hwa Chong family.
- Industry: Others
- Registration No.: S23SS0002F
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 8 days
- Benefits & Others: Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Mon - Sat, 10am - 6pm; Sun 9am - 1pm (will schedule 2 days off)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Admin Assistant position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Bukit Timah 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Primary/Secondary School/O Level
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Bukit Timah 2023