East Jobs Admin Assistant (merchandising) Position at Skechers Singapore Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company Skechers Singapore Pte Ltd is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in East - Others and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Merchandising, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of admin assistant (merchandising) and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 2.000 - SGD 2.500 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Skechers Singapore Pte Ltd
|Admin Assistant (merchandising)
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC
|Type of Work
- Provide support for Merchandising team
- Item Creation, Processing stock transfers and updating item attributes
- Checking on E-Comm returns/defectives
- Data entry, creation of items in system
- Uploading of promotion lists
- Defective data entry / pricing proposal
- New launch stock allocation
- Prepare and generate reports
- Sorting samples as well as upkeep of showroom
- Managing Skechers website (uploading of new products, if any)
- Any other duties as & when required
- Min Diploma in Business/ Retail Management
- Proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel
- At least 1 year of relevant admin experience
- Team player with good interpersonal & communication skills
- Able to start immediately or at short notice
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Staff Discount, Birthday Vouchers
- Energetic & Passionate Work Culture / Hybrid work arrangement
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SKECHERS originated from a south California slang, which means "energetic youngsters". SKECHERS designs, develops and markets a diverse range of footwear for men, women and children.
Born in a small beachside California community in 1992, SKECHERS has grown from a one-style, one-building company to be one of the world famous footwear brands. SKECHERS is now the No.2 footwear brand in the United States (according to Sporting Goods Intelligence) and was named Company of the Year by Footwear Plus for the 5th time in 6 years (2005, 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010).
The Skechers Fitness Group have also hit the market by storm in the rapid growing toning footwear market and has captured 60% market share of the U.S. toning market in 2010. Shape-ups was named "Launch of the Year 2009" by Footwear News.
Skechers has also partnered with renowned celebrities including Britney Spears, Ashlee Simpson, Christina Aguilera, David Cook. In 2011, Kim Kardashian, Brooke Burke, American Football legend Joe Montana, Basketball Hall of Famer Karl Malone & Hockey Legend Wayne Gretzky represented different collections. In Hong Kong, young singer G.E.M. was the spokesperson followed by superstar Sammi Cheng.
There are now over 500 SKECHERS company owned and franchised or licensed stores in some of the most attractive locations in over 40 countries across 6 continents.
What's it like to work at Skechers Singapore?
Allowing employees the opportunity to grow in their skills and be trained to do even more is a big focus at SKECHERS. The company offers a number of development programs to encourage and motivate employees. Peak Performance offers continual opportunities for employee rewards; All new associate (Retail) undergo a comprehensive on-boarding programme and are assigned a Buddy to help them with the transition.
SKECHERS also offers financial rewards to motivate employees to reach greater pinnacles. Compensation is competitive. Every year, employees have performance reviews that give them a chance to receive merit raises.
All employees in SKECHERS enjoy health benefits, wellness and employee discount programs and incentives.
Last but not least, SKECHERS values its corporate responsibility and has integrated CSR into its business. Most recent initiatives include:
2018 – Skechers Friendship Walk partnership with Singapore Children Society
2019 – Skechers Friendship Walk partnership with APSN
2019 – Soles 4 Souls, Shoe Drive collaboration with Million Lightin
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 200618576R
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Staff discount, Smart Casual