Bukit Merah Jobs Admin Assistant (simple Duties/patient Services/bukit Merah Central) Position at Search Personnel Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Admin Assistant (Simple Duties/Patient Services/Bukit Merah Central) in our company, Search Personnel Pte Ltd. For candidates who reside in Bukit Merah and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support and possess a Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 2.000 - SGD 2.800 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Search Personnel Pte Ltd|
|Position||Admin Assistant (simple Duties/patient Services/bukit Merah Central)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 2.800|
- Position : Admin Assistant (Simple Duties/Patient Services/Bukit Merah Central)
- Location : Bukit Merah Central
- Working hours : 9:00am – 6:00pm (Monday – Friday)
- Salary (commensurate with experience) : Up to $2800 + AWS + 14 Days Annual Leave
- Duration : Permanent
- Industry : Healthcare
- Handle and respond to patient enquiries, providing relevant information to patients
- Prepare daily document for submission to relevant department
- Sending out daily invoices and billing information
- Systematically electronically file all documents
- Prepare monthly closing reports
- Ensure accuracy of record keeping and filing
- General customer service duties
- Minimum A Level/Diploma
- Must be Proficient in Excel
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin to liaise with Chinese clients who can converse in Mandarin only.
Email to: diana(at)searchpersonnel.com.sg or call me at: 6398 5682 for more information.
Do visit ww.facebook.com/search.personnel for more job listings.
**We do not charge our candidates any referral fee nor bind them with any contract.**
Diana Okta Tio
Senior Consulting Manager (APAC)
Reg no.: R2094678
EA No: 13C6684
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Search Personnel is an established, leading and reputable recruitment company that brings effective services to individuals and organisations with a sense of urgency and commitment.
The thought behind Search Personnel is to deliver a specialized, high quality recruitment service.
With Search Personnel you can expect a level of quality and professionalism from experts who know recruitment and understand the market. With a team of experienced recruitment consultants, we can exploit into years of local recruitment experience and expertise. This enables us to bring the best roles and the best candidates together.
Executive Search (Headhunting)
Payroll Processing Service
Temporary Staffing and Casual Workers
Foreign Recruitment (Overseas placements)
SME100 Awards 2020 - Singapore's Fast Moving Companies
Best Recruitment Portal – (Singapore) – Bronze in 2019
Best Staffing Firm –(Singapore) – Bronze in 2020
Best Mid-Management Recruitment Firm – (Singapore) – Bronze in 2020
Best Recruitment Firm – Mid-management roles RM800 - RM1500 per month (Malaysia) – Gold in 2017 and Bronze in 2020
Best Recruitment Firm – Non-management roles under RM800 per month (Malaysia) – Silver in 2018
Best Executive Search Firm – (Malaysia) – Bronze Award in 2019 and 2020
Voted by our valued clients and the public, HR Vendors of the Year Awards is one of Asia’s largest award shows dedicated to celebrating the achievements of organizations that do their best in serving the HR professionals.
We are not only providing recruitment services but also solutions to employers in talent management, from employee’s on-boarding, performance management, to retention.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Search Personnel Private Limited for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201320681K
- EA No.: 13C6684
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Specific Location: Balestier
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Admin Assistant (simple Duties/patient Services/bukit Merah Central) position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies in the city of 2023