Singapore Jobs Admin Business Partner (contract Until December 2023) Position at Hays Specialist Recruitment Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Do you currently live in the Singapore and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Hays Specialist Recruitment Pte Ltd is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Admin Business Partner (Contract until December 2023) and able to work under contract working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Hays Specialist Recruitment Pte Ltd
|Admin Business Partner (contract Until December 2023)
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support
Admin Business Partner (Contract until December 2023)
Your new company
Be a part of a world’s leading tech company, engaging with exciting new technologies.
Your new role
- Perform an extensive array of advanced administrative tasks (including but not limited to managing calendars, booking travel, and scheduling facilities or equipment).
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to think strategically and prioritize often competing tasks.
- Plan, manage and execute events from team events, summits, town halls, and other celebrations and milestones.
- Build efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help define new operational strategies with the execs and the teams they manage.
What you’ll need to succeed
At least 3 years of experience in executive support, administrative operations? management, non-technical project management, or corporate event planning. –
At least 5 years of administrative experience in a high-tech and/or international environment working on core administrative tasks (e.g., travel management,? ?expense reports, calendar management, facilities coordination, etc.).
What you’ll get in return
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global tech firm. You will be part of a dynamic team and you will be remunerated at market competitive rates.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Denise at Hays on +65 9611 0531 or email [email protected] for a confidential discussion.
Referrals are welcome.
EA Reg Number: R21103035
EA License Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
WORKING FOR YOUR TOMORROW
At Hays we invest in lifelong partnerships that empower people and businesses to succeed. With over 50 years’ success under our belts and a workforce of 10,00+ people across 33 countries, we’ve evolved to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
So much more than a specialist recruitment business, what really sets us apart is our knowledge through scale, deep understanding and our ability to meaningfully innovate for our customers. By providing advice, insights and expertise on issues you face today in the fast-paced world of work, we help you make the right decisions for tomorrow.
Offering an unrivalled suite of recruitment and workplace solutions, whether you’re looking for what’s next in your career, or have gap to fill, we’ll help get you get where you want to go.
You can rely on us to deliver today and help you plan for tomorrow.
In Singapore, our recruiting experts are available to you in the following specialisms:
- Accountancy & Finance
- Banking & Financial Services
- Human Resources
- Life Sciences
- Marketing & Digital
- Office Professionals
- Supply Chain
To connect with a recruiting expert at Hays, visit us at ww.hays.com.sg or follow Hays on LinkedIn - The #1 Recruiter on LinkedIn globally.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 200609504D
- EA No.: 07C3924
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)