Central Jobs Admin Executive Position at AGAM LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Admin Executive. For candidates who reside in Central - Others and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at AGAM LTD. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with a minimum Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 1.800 - SGD 2.200 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support
Agam Theatre Lab is Singapore’s only Tamil Theatre Company with IPC status. We are a dynamic and fast-growing company that produces original, innovative, and thought-provoking theatre productions. We are also the only Arts company in Singapore that gives out bond-free study bursaries to Indian students who are studying Arts related courses in Institutes of higher learning in Singapore.
We are seeking a Junior Admin Executive to join our team. This position will be responsible for:
(1) Seeking donations to help fund our productions and operations. The ideal candidate will be passionate about the arts and culture and have a proven track record in fundraising.
(2) Handling our website and social media accounts in Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and keep the buzz going.
– Identify and cultivate relationships with potential donors, including individuals, corporations, and foundations.
– Develop and implement fundraising strategies and campaigns to achieve revenue goals.
– Write compelling grant proposals and reports to secure funding.
– Manage donor relations and stewardship activities.
– Manage the website and social media accounts of Agam Theatre Lab.
– Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or a related field.
– At least 1 year of experience in fundraising, sales, or marketing.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills.
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
– Excellent organizational and time management skills.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
We offer a competitive salary and opportunities for professional growth and development. If you are passionate about the arts and culture and want to be part of a dynamic and innovative theatre company, please submit your resume and cover letter to us.
We look forward to hearing from you! Thank you for considering Agam Theatre Lab for your career.
- High Social Cause - We give back to the disadvantaged via theatre
- Dynamic and young team with high growth potential
- Key player in the Indian Arts Scene in Singapore
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
AGAM Ltd. or AGAM Theatre Lab as it is more commonly known was started on 30th January 2019 by Subramanian Ganesh, a passionate theatre maker in collaboration of a collective of enthusiasts, AGAM, as an institution of public character, intends to create professional plays with highest quality for our audience here and now.
Being the newest theatre company of 4G Singapore, it's mission is to stage entertaining, innovative and relevant theatre experiences that stimulate and inspire our community to think critically about the world around them, and to engage in constructive and Creative self-expression.
Even though the company is new, we are not new to the theatre scene in Singapore, having previously worked with several other theatre companies in previous productions - including commissioned works by the Esplanade Theatres by the Bay. Each and every one of the artiste have contributed to the arts in form or another and their experience spans from 5 to 20 years. With the vast experience of the veterans of intercultural theatre together with the creative and vibrant young theatre enthusiast, this is unification of creative minds in Singapore theatre scene.
Our artistes come from all sorts of different backgrounds, we have full time practitioners, teachers, accountants, scientists, army men, film producers and everything in between. We also get a large number of 'resting' professional actors who enjoy working with a high quality theatre company that allows them to experiment and try out new things in a less pressured environment than the professional world. We don't only play the classics. AGAM Theatre Lab actively supports new writing and aiming to stage many plays by relatively unknown writers and bring them to light. We also provide a showcase for our own members' writing to be regularly performed and intending to publish it in both hard and soft forms.
We envision providing a platform for youth and adults to curate, market and stage unique intercultural theatre content.
Ensure the longevity of Singapore Tamil Language Theatre.
To cultivate a pipeline of trained theatre practitioners, showcasehigh quality theatre productions and grow an audience base beyond Tamil speaking public.
Fuel the future of new writing by producing and presenting the best new plays, that challenge and change audiences here and now.
Explore relevantly or connection to our roots.
Nurture, train and inspire artists, leaders and young people through artiste development programmes
Enable theatre makers to engage creatively with communities and audiences, altering the perception of what theatre can be.
We, share our knowledge with other organisations and individual artiste who needs assistance in theatre making.
- Industry: Non-Profit Organisation / Social Services / NGO
- Registration No.: 201903610E
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Flexible working hours
- Specific Location: Blk B #05-12, Goodman Arts Centre, 90 Goodman Road