Boon Lay Jobs Admin Executive (full Time Or Part Time) Position at Concord Associates Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company, Concord Associates Pte Ltd are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as admin executive (full time or part time) with a full time work system, which domiciled in Boon Lay and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Primary/Secondary School/O Level & Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level which experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 1.500 to a maximum of SGD 2.000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Concord Associates Pte Ltd
|Admin Executive (full Time Or Part Time)
|Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Primary/Secondary School/O Level
|Type of Work
|Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources
We are looking for Polytechnic / A-Level graduates to join us as Admin Executives, be it for short-term or long-term.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Customer Service:
- Register of training course for customers
- Attend to walk-in customers at training centre/office
- Answer customer enquiries through emails, phone calls
- Update company website e.g. course schedule
- Attending to course participants
- Administrative Matters:
- Process course registration/confirmation
- Update of training records
- Arranging/checking course schedules
- Course fee payment collection
- Assist in preparation of invoices/billings for training courses
- Course Facilitation:
- Course attendance taking & collection of payment from trainees
- Assist trainers in classroom set-up and closing after course ends
- Help in checking safety management measures are adhered to in training centre
- Stock-take of training centre supplies
- Provide administrative assistance to other departments in preparation of reports, certificates, emails etc.
- Any other administrative matters
- Normal Working Hours: 5.5 work-days (Mondays to Saturdays)
- May be required to work after office hours (including Sundays) to assist in training administration / facilitation.
- OT Rates / Off-in-lieu applies
- Know how to use the common administrative softwares such as Microsoft Office ie. Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Basic knowledge/skills in computer usage, emailing and typing
- Able to work as a team and independently where required, and take initative when needed
- No minimum qualification required.
- Learn to facilitate office operations
- Grasp skills in office administration and customer interactions
- Employee benefits available
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Concord Associates Pte Ltd
Established in 1982, Concord Associates Pte Ltd offers one-stop integrated Workplace Safety & Health, Environmental and Quality (WSHEQ) consultancy, training and audit services to all industries in Singapore and Asia-Pacific. With three decades of experience, we work tirelessly to assist our clients in attaining the safest working environment possible.
CA Safety Technology Pte Ltd
In 1994, we established our consulting arm through our sister branch, CA Safety Technology Pte Ltd, to provide additional WSHEQ consultancy, training as well as WSHEQ practitioner services. With our continual development, we strive to be on the forefront of all WSHEQ issues and to keep abreast of statutory requirements.
We are headed by a strong and capable management team, dedicated to achieving success in all areas. With their guidance, we remain a leading choice of WSHEQ consultancy, auditing and training services despite the ever-changing environment.
Behind them are our team team of experienced staff who are highly skilled and qualified in their WSHEQ work. With their expertise, we are able to ensure that our clients receive only the best services.
- Workplace Safety and Health Council (WSHC) Approved CultureSAFE Consultant Organisation
- Workplace Safety and Health Council (WSHC) Approved bizSAFE Service Provider
- Singapore Accredition Council Approved Auditing Organisation
- SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) Approved Training Organisation
- Ministry of Manpower (MOM) Accredited Training Provider
- Ministry of Manpower (MOM) Accredited Assessment Provider
- Ministry of Manpower (MOM) Approved WSH Auditing Organisation (Since 1996)
- Ministry of Manpower (MOM) Approved Agency for Factory Layout Plan Drawings
- Ministry of Manpower (MOM) Approved Risk Consultants
- National Environment Agency (NEA) Accredited Consultancy Firm for Safety Audits
- Housing & Development Board (HDB) Approved Safety Audit Firm
- ISO 9001 Certified
- ISO 2990 Certified / Learning Service Provider
- ISO 45001 Certified
- bizSAFE Star Certified
"Your Safety is Our Concern"
"Together We Can Make Your Workplace Safer"
- Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
- Registration No.: 200907682R
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Mondays-Fridays, Saturdays (half-day)