Singapore Jobs Admin Executive (immediate – 6 Month Maternity Cover) Position at Randstad – Business Support – Singapore
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Admin Executive (Immediate - 6 month Maternity cover) with contract working hours for our company office, Randstad - Business Support - Singapore, for residents of Singapore and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support and at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 4.000 - SGD 5.000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Randstad - Business Support - Singapore, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Admin Executive (Immediate - 6 month Maternity cover).
|Randstad – Business Support – Singapore
|Admin Executive (immediate - 6 Month Maternity Cover)
|Type of Work
|Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support
about the company
Our client is a leading independent and integrated energy company who provide innovative energy solutions for transportation, heating and industrial needs.
about the job
- Oversee and manage the day-to-day operations of the office, ensuring that all administrative tasks are completed efficiently and effectively.
- Provide administrative support to all employees including scheduling appointments and preparing reports and presentations.
- Manage travel and visa arrangements for all employees including accommodation arrangement, flight bookings and visa application
- Organize corporate events, functions and special occasions
- Support in the onboarding / offboarding of employee
- Manage office budget and expenses, including process of invoice and expense reports.
- Coordinate with other departments and teams to ensure smooth communication and collaboration.
- Support implementation of policies and procedures to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the office.
- Manage office pantry, cleaning contractor and office supplies
- Ensure office safety HSSE as required by government, building management and the company
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records and databases.
- Handle confidential information with discretion and professionalism
- Assist with special projects and initiatives as needed.
- Ad-hoc tasks as assigned from time to time by MD/ Manager
about the manager/team
You will be part of a dynamic team where you will be working within a team of 12, and reporting directly to the Managing Director.
skills and experience required
- Minimum Diploma in Business management Administration or equivalent is required
- Good to have 5 years of experience in business administration & office management
- Must have good knowledge on Microsoft office functions
- Be able to work in team setting and be creative in problem solving
- Be mindful and meticulous with the confidential materials and data handling
If you believe you have the right skills and experience, please include your availability and expected salary and apply now.
(EA: 94C3609/ Reg: R1872162)
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Headquartered in the Netherlands, Randstad is the second largest recruitment & HR services provider globally. Operating in 39 countries, Randstad employs over 567,700 people in meaningful employment everyday.
With global reach and local expertise, Randstad Singapore has close to 20 years experience in the Singapore market and are dedicated to delivering high quality, consistent service to our clients and candidates.
Our passionate, consultants will provide you with career advice and opportunities that meet your career goals and aspirations. With the widest range of industry specialists across:
Banking & Financial Services
Sales, Marketing & Communications
Let us help you shape your work of work.
Search for your next career opportunity at ww.randstad.com.sg/jobs or contact us on +65 6510 1350.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- EA No.: 94C3609
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees