Downtown Core Jobs Admin Executive, Legal Position at Vallianz Corporate Services Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Downtown Core and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Vallianz Corporate Services Pte Ltd|
|Position||Admin Executive, Legal|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
To support administrative functions of the department.
Main Duties :
1. Physical / Electronic filing of the case files / secretarial files / company policies, etc.
2. Updating of department’s minutes of meeting, platforms, insurance records, etc.
3. General follow up with insurance brokers and lawyers.
4. Any ad-hoc duties as and when required or such other matters as requested from time to time.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
VALLIANZ HOLDINGS LIMITED ("Vallianz" and together with its subsidiaries, "the Group") is a provider of offshore support vessels and integrated offshore marine solutions to the oil and gas industry. Headquartered in Singapore, Vallianz serves oil majors and national oil companies worldwide, and focuses on supporting customers' offshore exploration and production operations in shallow waters.
Offshore marine services include:
Vessel management services
Marine marketing services
We have invested in industry experts to operate and manage our fleet of offshore support vessels which include anchor handling tugs with supply capabilities, platform supply vessels, offshore floating storage and supply vessel, multi purpose vessel, flat top cargo barges, accommodation work barge, towing tugs, utility vessel and crew boat. Besides transporting equipment and pipes, materials and supplies to support upstream activities, our vessels are also employed for anchorhandling of construction barges, positioning of drilling rigs and to provide assistance in maintaining and safeguarding offshore facilities.
Our shipyards in Singapore and Indonesia (Batam) which serve as marine bases for vessel docking, repair and maintenance works, possess strong in-house fabrication and engineering capabilities. In addition, our in-house crewing division is wellequipped with crew personnel provision services as well as procurement, logistics and professional catering services. These integrated capabilities further enhance the value-add that we provide to our customers.
Helmed by an experienced Board and Management team, Vallianz is progressing towards its goal to become a leading player in the global markets.
Vallianz is listed on the Catalist Board of the Singapore Exchange.
- Industry: Marine/Aquaculture
- Registration No.: 201318992K
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)