Orchard Jobs Admin Executive/senior Executive Position at SHRM COLLEGE PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Admin Executive/Senior Executive. For candidates who reside in Orchard and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at SHRM COLLEGE PTE. LTD. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with a minimum Primary/Secondary School/O Level.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 2.500 - SGD 2.800 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||SHRM COLLEGE PTE. LTD.|
|Position||Admin Executive/senior Executive|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Primary/Secondary School/O Level|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.500|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 2.800|
- Create and generate reports and letters from Information Management Systems
- Preparing documents for course enrolment and Student Pass application submission
- Interact and provide admission services to the students
- Coordinate and assist the students at the ICA in completing Student Pass formalities
- Selection Criteria & Minimum Qualifications:
- Minimum “N” Level
- Eyes for details are important in this position
- Must be a team player
- Good communication skills
- Sponsorship for studies
- Sponsorship for studies
- 5 days work
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SHRM College is an established private education institution (since 2007) with emphasis on:
- Providing quality education and the development of students to be ethical leaders of the future, and
- Developing its people to be the best they can be. SHRM was awarded the Edutrust certification by The Committee for Private Education (CPE) as a mark of providing quality education and is a recipient of the Singapore Quality Class (SQC-Star) for People Development, in recognition of its emphasis on good people practices, staff development and training effectiveness.
- Career Conversion Programme (CCP) - Food Service Industry
- WSQ course - Food Services Industry
- Master of Business Administration
- Corporate Manpower Solution for Food Service Industry
- Industry Attachment
For further information on SHRM, do visit our website ww.shrm.edu.sg
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 200704757K
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 1 day
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)