Changi Jobs Admin Executive (various Positions) Position at Lionsbot International Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Admin Executive (Various Positions) with full time working hours for our company office, Lionsbot International Pte. Ltd., for residents of Changi and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Lionsbot International Pte. Ltd., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Admin Executive (Various Positions).
|Lionsbot International Pte. Ltd.
|Admin Executive (various Positions)
|Type of Work
|Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support
Current Work location: 11 Changi South Street 3(Expo)
Projected move date to Kranji : End of 1st Quarter 2023
(For Production & Warehouse department)
Would you like to play a part in being a pioneer for the next Industry 4.0? LionsBot is well positioned in a traditional cleaning industry that is warming up to robotics due to the constant shortages of manpower. A high potential award-winning start-up, our robots are already deployed worldwide in 28 countries.
We believe in finding and rewarding the best. We have a hardcore high-performance, high reward culture that is outcome-driven. LionsBot is a ‘Band of Brothers’ with a singular Unicorn goal. Join us.
- Provide day-to-day administrative support to the team.
- Administrative duties range from data entry, scanning, emailing, filing, maintaining and tracking of data and documents to project management
- Support in areas of operation and logistics administration
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Experienced in Coordinating within various department will be of an advantages.
Skills, Qualifications, Education Requirements Etc.
- Good time management, Responsible and Pro-activeness
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. (Words, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Good working attitude and ability to communicate well
- Fun colleagues
- Vibrant work environment
- Fast growing company
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
LionsBot specialises in the design, engineering and manufacturing of cleaning robots as a service for commercial, industrial and public spaces. The proprietary robots harnesses state of the art technology and innovation to enable them to be utilised in various spaces with precision yet be effective in cleaning capacity and capability.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 201805538M
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 4 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays
- Specific Location: Changi South