East Jobs Admin/logistic Co-ordinator Position at Toppan Security Systems Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Toppan Security Systems Pte. Ltd. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in East and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of admin/logistic co-ordinator and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 3.000 - SGD 4.000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Toppan Security Systems Pte. Ltd.|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 3.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 4.000|
The successful candidate will join the Centralised Admin, Procurement, and Logistics Department responsible for project coordination, prioritization, scheduling (logistics), and on-time delivery for all the projects. He/she will provide project status updates to the reporting Manager.
- Compile and maintain records of project correspondence, documentations, contracts, and agreements;
- Prepare Purchase Requisition
- Coordination with other departments within the organization, to ensure project deliverables are on time
- Perform QA checks before items are delivered to the customer site
- Processing of completion reports, invoices, and back-end support admin work
- Ensure the accuracy of invoices, including verification and investigation of discrepancies
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Degree or Diploma in Logistic or Admin related studies
- Well-organised and detail-oriented
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast pace environment
- Team player and self-motivated
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, administrative, communication, and language skills
- Responsive, Responsible, Outgoing, Fast Learner
- Willing to travel around the project site within Singapore
Interested applicants please e-mail your detailed resume stating your current and expected salaries by clicking “Apply Now”.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
With a history dating back to the early days of the Singapore Straits Settlement, as the Singapore Government Printing Office, Toppan Security Systems Pte. Ltd. has since become one of Asia’s leading security solution provider. The company comprises five main business units: security document printing, commercial printing, digital printing, identity and access control and technology-based solution.
Toppan Security Systems is building capability in biometric-based identity management solution, Industry IOT and robotic automation, enabling digital twin offerings to our customers. As a successful candidate, you will be joining us in this exciting transformation journey which offers practical and leading-edge learning opportunity.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 199408108K
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Office Attire
- Specific Location: Ubi
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Admin/logistic Co-ordinator position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023