Kallang Jobs Admin & Logistic Executive (east) (5 Days Week) Position at Elec-Pro Technology Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company, Elec-Pro Technology Pte. Ltd. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Kallang and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Admin & Logistic Executive (EAST) (5 Days week) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Elec-Pro Technology Pte. Ltd.
|Admin & Logistic Executive (east) (5 Days Week)
|Type of Work
|Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support
Our Company is working closely with a Prestigious Public Listed organisation in Singapore. Due to our dynamic expansion in projects, we are looking for
Admin Executive ( 5 Days per week )
- Responsible for sending equipment for calibration which included:
– Raise RFQ and PR, arrange e-transport and resolve the transport issue if any.
– Monitor and check equipment status.
– Inform engineer when equipment is back from subcon
- Respond enquiry from customer
- Maintain a cheerful attitude while answering all inbound calls and addressing customer needs
- Develop and maintain an effective network of customers within your focus of responsibility
- Filing of documents and doing billing processes
- Establish active communication and engagement with other departments eg, Store & Procurement
- Provide administrative support and tasks as assigned
- Higher Nitec or Diploma in any discipline
- Knowledge of Excel and other data management software
- Technical background and/or Services background to support the customer requirement
- Team player and able to multi-task efficiently
- Self-starter and result-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Innovative and proactive.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- No experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Our Company is working closely with a Prestigious Public Listed organization in Singapore on development & maintenance of systems.
- Industry: Consulting (IT, Science, Engineering & Technical)
- Registration No.: 201312406H
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)