Central Jobs Admin Officer (1 Year Contract) Position at Taishin International Bank Co Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Admin Officer (1 Year Contract) with contract working hours for our company office, Taishin International Bank Co Ltd, for residents of Central and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Taishin International Bank Co Ltd, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Admin Officer (1 Year Contract).
|Company||Taishin International Bank Co Ltd|
|Position||Admin Officer (1 Year Contract)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Job Responsibilities :
- Attend to visitors, monitor access and maintain security
- Answer and direct calls
- Liaise with building management on facilities servicing and maintenance
- Office Equipment Maintenance and Service Contract Management (including door access, copier, phone routers, office phones, fire extinguishers, etc)
- Support onboarding for new employees and setup of equipment
- Manage conferencing equipment and its booking
- General Purchases of Pantry and Office supplies
- Arrangement of couriers and mails
- Management of invoices including checking and submission for approval
- Provide regular maintenance and checks on Servers, Office CCTV/Recording System
- Work with vendors on regular maintenance on IT and Office Equipment
- Maintain proper documentation of IT assets
- Support in company ad-hoc events
- Ad-hoc duties assigned by company when necessary
- Diploma with minimum 2 years’ experience in office admin. IT savvy is a plus.
- Fresh Graduates are welcome.
- Working Knowledge of IT and office equipment
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Organising and planning with ability to multi-task
- Positive attitude and able to work dependently
- Able to handle sensitive information in confidential manner.
- Effectively bilingual in English and Mandarin, as the role requires the incumbent to liaise with Mandarin speaking colleagues in head office in Taiwan
|Address||18 Robinson Rd, #26-01 Taishin International Bank Co, Ltd, Singapore 048547|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Taishin International Bank, Singapore Branch was set up in June 2014. Its headquarter, Taishin International Bank was established in Taiwan since 1992 and it is also a subsidiary of Taishin Financial Holdings. Wining of customers’ recognition and society’s trust has always been the goal of Taishin Financial Holdings.
As a leading financial institution, Taishin recognizes the foundation of success is to maintain consistent and steady growth together with our customers through innovative and excel services. At strategic level, based on the core values of “Integrity, Commitment, Innovation and Collaboration”, Taishin is committed to strengthen its competitiveness through recruiting and providing extensive training for top-tier financial professionals, which will allow Taishin extend into Asia Pacific region given the improvement on cross-strait relations.
Taishin Financial Holding aims at integrating the most professional financial talents and providing major financial services, for creating the largest value for customers with firmest and steadiest operating systems, to become the most trust-worthy financial holding company.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: T13FC0195A
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Health Screening, Employee Insurance