Central Jobs Admin Officer (operating Theatre) Position at Raffles Hospital Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Admin Officer (Operating Theatre). For those of you who live in Central and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Raffles Hospital Pte Ltd, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Raffles Hospital Pte Ltd|
|Position||Admin Officer (operating Theatre)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Manage logistics of inventory in Operating Theatre
- Manage bookings of operating rooms
- Track and organize all medical folders
- Perform typing, faxing, sorting, scanning, filing and recording of documents and forms.
- Handle department’s telephone calls, enquiries and feedback. Record and convey messages, follow up and respond as appropriate.
- Collect and dispatch documents from/to areas within hospital premises
- Other duties assigned by on-site supervisor
- Minimum NITEC holder with minimum 2 years of administrative working experience; preferably in Healthcare settings
- Comfortable working on rotating shifts
- Comfortable working in Operating Theatre settings
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Words
- Meticulous and detailed; with ability to multi-task when needed
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
|Address||585 North Bridge Road Raffles Hospital, Raffles Hospital, Singapura 188770|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Raffles Hospital is a tertiary care hospital and the flagship of the Raffles Medical Group, a leading private healthcare provider in Singapore and South East Asia.
Located in the heart of Singapore, Raffles Hospital offers a wide range of services including specialist, medical, surgical and diagnostic services that spans across 35 disciplines such as obstetrics and gynaecology, cardiology, oncology and orthopaedics.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 199303258D
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Business & uniforms, Work schedule will be in accordance to Department's operating hours