Central Jobs Administration Manager Position at Bixin Group Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Administration Manager. For those of you who live in Central and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Bixin Group Pte. Ltd., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with a minimum degree of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 4.500 - SGD 6.300. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Bixin Group Pte. Ltd.|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 4.500|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 6.300|
- Develop and implement administrative policies and procedures to ensure the efficient operation of the organization.
- Ensure that all administrative functions, such as office management, facilities management, and vendor management, are running smoothly and efficiently.
- Develop and maintain relationships with external vendors and service providers, negotiating contracts and managing service level agreements.
- Monitor and manage office expenses and budgets, ensuring that costs are minimized while maintaining high-quality operations.
- Ensure that the office is well-maintained, clean, and secure.
- Manage the organization’s inventory of office supplies and equipment, ensuring that adequate supplies are always available.
- Develop and implement emergency and disaster recovery plans to ensure business continuity in the event of a crisis.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant laws, regulations, and policies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in administrative management, preferably in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and delegate effectively.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other relevant software.
- Knowledge of relevant laws, regulations, and policies.
- Bilingual with English and Chinese is preferred
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded in 2014, Bixin Group is a leading company in blockchain industry known for its sustainable, secure, and simple solutions.
Bixin innovations are ubiquitous in the finance and cryptocurrency world today, ranging from improved mining architecture that reduces the electricity need of the mining process to leveraging the blockchain for cybersecurity, medical research, and infrastructure as a service .
- Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
- Registration No.: 202222813G
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays
- Specific Location: One Raffles Place