Orchard Jobs Administrative Assistant Position at Management Corporation Strata Title Plan No.651
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Orchard and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Management Corporation Strata Title Plan No.651 is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Administrative Assistant and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 1.800 - SGD 2.300 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Management Corporation Strata Title Plan No.651|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Primary/Secondary School/O Level|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 1.800|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 2.300|
- Prepare license agreements and correspondences.
- Liaise with advertising agencies, clients, occupiers and contractors.
- Update and maintain mall’s directories, signages, website and Facebook.
- Keeps record of outgoing mails to relevant parties.
- Take monthly meter-reading for the kiosks.
- Update details of tenants on a monthly basis.
- Handle office calls, emails and enquiries.
- Make public announcements through the PA system.
- Provide directions to shoppers.
- Build and maintain good relationship with tenants.
- Complete given tasks in an orderly and timely manner.
- Assist in all administrative tasks in the office.
- Ad-hoc tasks / duties assigned by the Head of Departments / Centre Manager.
- Office Attire: Smart Casual.
- Working Hours : Mondays to Fridays – 9amto 6pm, Alternate Saturdays Off.
- Proficient in MS Word / Powerpoint / Excel
- Good telephone etiquette
- Teachable and keen learner
- Have initiative and able to multi-task
- Understand and know how to priortize works / tasks assigned
- A good team player
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
LUCKY PLAZA is a 30-storey commercial / residential mixed development situated along Orchard Road.
The shopping mall comprises over 500 retail shops, medical centres and food & beverage establishments from Basement to 6th storey, as well as 88 residential apartments from the 9th to 30th storey. The covered car-park facilities are also accessible from the 4th to 8th storey.
Today’s Lucky Plaza Shopping Centre has successfully embarked on a new milestone through achieving the “Green Mark Platinum Award” awarded by Building & Construction Authority (BCA).
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: S83MC0651J
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Uniform