Central Region Jobs Administrative Assistant, Medical Laboratory Position at Raffles Hospital Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Administrative Assistant, Medical Laboratory in our company, Raffles Hospital Pte Ltd. For candidates who reside in Central and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Sciences & Science & Technology and possess a Professional Certificate/NiTEC or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Raffles Hospital Pte Ltd|
|Position||Administrative Assistant, Medical Laboratory|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Science & Technology, Sciences|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Duties involve working in the Laboratory Reception.
- The reception area is responsible for the receipt of Pathological specimen. Help in pre-analytical procedures, sample preparation for analysis, distribution and storage.
- Performs patient data entry and test information into the Laboratory Information System.
- Printing and despatching of Laboratory / Pathology results and responding to internal and external telephone enquiries.
- Prepares and ensures accuracy of confidential documents, in accordance with department procedures.
- Maintains file system to allow for prompt retrieval of Outsource Laboratory report.
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ levels and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidate should have a good all round general education and be willing to work flexibly.
- Laboratory experience and computer skills would be an advantage but are not essential as training will be provided.
- Effective communication skills and good telephone manners are key requirements.
- Able to work shifts and weekends
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Raffles Hospital is a tertiary care hospital and the flagship of the Raffles Medical Group, a leading private healthcare provider in Singapore and South East Asia.
Located in the heart of Singapore, Raffles Hospital offers a wide range of services including specialist, medical, surgical and diagnostic services that spans across 35 disciplines such as obstetrics and gynaecology, cardiology, oncology and orthopaedics.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 199303258D
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Business & uniforms, Work schedule will be in accordance to Department's operating hours