Singapore Jobs Administrative Executive (oasia Cluster) Position at Far East Hospitality
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Singapore and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Administrative Executive (Oasia Cluster) in our business office, Far East Hospitality.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or even higher and greatly experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Secretarial/Executive Personal Assistant are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Far East Hospitality
|Administrative Executive (oasia Cluster)
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma
|Type of Work
|Admin/Human Resources, Secretarial/Executive Personal Assistant
- Provide standard secretarial support such as filing, typing, faxing, photocopying, taking minutes etc. for the Sales and Marketing Department.
- Handle telephone inquiries and follow up with the respective sales staff concerned. Administer inventory control of collateral materials under Sales & Marketing Department’s jurisdiction.
- Responsible for constant update and improvement to the department’s administration
- and filing systems.
- Generate month-end Production Report, Overview Report, Daily Business Mix Report, Budget Report, etc. Attend meetings and training whenever required.
- Undertake any other duties as may be assigned by his/her superior diligently and professionally.
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ Level
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in sales administration. Experience in hospitality will be advantageous
- Good communication and writing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (e.g Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Far East Hospitality Holdings Pte Ltd (Far East Hospitality) is an international hospitality owner and operator with a diverse portfolio of 9 unique and complementary brands of hotels, serviced residences and apartment hotels, including Oasia, Quincy, Rendezvous, Village, Far East Collection, Adina Hotels, Vibe Hotels, Travelodge Hotels and TFE Hotels Collection. We own more than 10 hospitality assets and operate a combined portfolio of more than 16,500 rooms under management across 100 hotels and serviced residences in eight countries – Australia, Denmark, Germany, Hungary, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand and Singapore – with more in our development pipeline.
Formed as a 70-30 joint venture in 2013 between Far East Orchard Limited (a listed company under Far East Organization) and The Straits Trading Company Limited, we in turn completed a 50-50 joint venture through our wholly-owned subsidiary Far East Hospitality Investments (Australia) Pte Ltd, with Australia’s Toga Group to form Toga Far East Hotels (TFE Hotels).
- Industry: Hotel / Hospitality
- Registration No.: 201309819H
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Dental, Sports (e.g. Gym), Uniform or Office wear, Subject to business requirements
- Specific Location: Singapore