Orchard Jobs Administrative Officer Position at Wing Tai Property Management Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Do you currently live in the Orchard and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Wing Tai Property Management Pte Ltd is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Administrative Officer and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Wing Tai Property Management Pte Ltd
|Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Primary/Secondary School/O Level
|Type of Work
|Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support
- Co-ordinate Management/ Project meeting with different countries or developments and managing the Management staff meeting calendar
- Organise weekly project meeting; compilation of minutes of meeting, follow up with team on submission of project progress status report and meeting logistics (i.e. meeting room etc.)
- Support team in preparation of documents for submission to authorities/ consultants
- Process invoices, prepare Statement of Accounts; circulation of memo/ documents, acquired signatures from relevant parties
- Assist team in preparation/ invites for event or ceremony
- General admin support to project team on travel arrangement, petty cash claims, training or leave matters
- Any ad hoc assignments
- GCE ‘O’ Level
- At least 8 years’ relevant experience in administrative support, preferably supporting Management staff in property industry
- Meticulous and good organisation skills
- Good written & spoken communication. Mandarin is required for communication with our property business office in China
- Competent in Microsoft Office applications
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Wing Tai Property Management Pte Ltdis a wholly-owned subsidiary of Wing Tai Holdings Limited, which is listed on the Singapore Exchange since 1989.Wing Tai is Singapore's leading property developer and lifestyle company reputed for quality and design.
With over 2 decades of experience in building quality homes, Wing Tai has a track record of delivering high investment value with its premier developments in prime locations.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: 196300239D
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 2 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)