Bukit Merah Jobs Administrator Position at Agape Rhythmic Gymnastics Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Administrator. For those of you who live in Bukit Merah and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Agape Rhythmic Gymnastics Pte. Ltd., and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Agape Rhythmic Gymnastics Pte. Ltd.|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Banking/Financial|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
1. Administrative secretarial functions and clerical duties
2. Experience in social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp)
3. Proactive client engagement over WhatsApp chats and hotline)
4. Arrange and schedule meetings and appointments
5. Good documentation practices (Important and confidential documents)
6. Coordinate sporting events
7. Assist with report preparations and presentations
8. Ensure timely dissemination of documents
9. Communication with parties to ensure technical quality and regulations strictly adhered
10. Perform ad-ho
1.Proficient in written and spoken English and Mandrain
2.Stong experience in managing social media platform accounts (Facebook & Instagram)
3. Possess good interpersonal skills and communication skills
4. Organised, tech-savy and able to work independently
5. Minimum A-Level Certificate
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on Saturdays and Sundays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Agape Rhythmic Gymnastics is led by national athlete and SG national team coach Zhou Ying to bring recreational and competitive RG coaching to SG athletes.
AGAPE Rhythmic Gymnastics aims to provide for the holistic development of the rhythmic gymnast. We believe when the body, mind and wisdom of the gymnast comes together, she will be able to portray the exquisite beauty of rhythmic gymnastics.
AGAPE seeks to develop our gymnasts to the fullest of their athletic skills and abilities, with a strong emphasis on their character. Through our rhythmic gymnastics training, we nurture our girls intrinsically with compassion and integrity, as well as a focus on family cohesiveness and teamwork.
- Industry: Grooming / Beauty / Fitness
- Registration No.: 201713153G
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Sports