Singapore Jobs Administrator Position at Cardelar Motor Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Singapore and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 1.600 - SGD 1.800. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Cardelar Motor Pte Ltd|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 1.600|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 1.800|
Work location: Kranji
Working hours: Every Monday-Friday 10am-6pm
Car trade industry, if you have experience in car trade it would be a bonus.
Can start ASAP!
- Provided administrative support including invoicing, process order, filling & assist accountant
- Assist with other ad-hoc duties as required from time to time
- Attend to all incoming and outgoing telephone calls, visitors, receive mails, documents and handle receiving of delivery
- Must know Microsoft excel, word
- Self driven and holds a positive learning attitude
- Meticulous and able to adapt to a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Good communication skills to liase with people
- Short working hours
- Friendly environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 202131987M