East Jobs Administrator Position at Gv Automobile Centre Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Gv Automobile Centre Pte. Ltd. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as administrator with a full time work system, which domiciled in East and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Primary/Secondary School/O Level which experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 2.300 to a maximum of SGD 2.500, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Gv Automobile Centre Pte. Ltd.|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Qualification||Primary/Secondary School/O Level|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.300|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 2.500|
GV AUTOMOBILE CENTRE PTE LTD
Position: Administrative Executive (Vehicle Financing Specialist)
Location: 233 Telok Kurau Road, Telok Mansion, s423838
Working hours: Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Salary (based on experience): Up to $3200 + AWS + Performance Bonus + 14 Days Annual Leave + Medical Benefits
- Process vehicle loan applications and evaluate eligibility.
- Perform credit checks on customers and gather all required information and documentation.
- Submit necessary information and documents to banks/financial institutions for loan approval.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders for efficient processing of vehicle financing.
- Manage and execute administrative and documentation procedures from the initial stage until loan disbursement.
- Handle any additional tasks as assigned.
- Minimum O Level education.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel, and a strong aptitude for working with numbers.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin to effectively communicate with Mandarin-speaking clients.
Guidance will be provided to ensure stability for work.
- Friendly Environment for work
- Learning experience and growth together with the company
- Guidance and Stability will be provided
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 202000067C
- Average Processing Time: 1 day
- Specific Location: Siglap