Singapore Jobs Administrator – Limousine Position at Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Administrator - Limousine with full time working hours for our company office, Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd, for residents of Singapore and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support and at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Administrator - Limousine.
|Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd
|Administrator - Limousine
|Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support
- Collate and distribute incoming and outgoing mail
- Manage all administrative duties for the division such as maintenance requests, purchase requests, office equipment, mail, email, and phone inquiries
- Liaise with external vendors and Security department, maintain and review quarterly/ad hoc records for all contractor/visitor pass requests and outsourced vehicle season parking clearance
- Provide support to Operations teams and coordinate with both external vendors and internal departments in processing of purchase orders/requisition
- Prepare Ariba Purchase Orders, IT requests, Facilities Requests for requested equipment, supplies and services
- Ensure safeguarding of confidential information and maintain proper physical personnel records for Team Members
- Ensure accuracy and timely update of Virtual Roster, CEMAS System, Time Manager for proper recording of overtime and all leave requests for Team Members
- Development and maintenance of filing and data storage systems for record retention
- Responsible for ensuring compliance of Property standard such as Gift and Reimbursement policies
- Perform any other tasks and projects as assigned by Transportation Management team
- Diploma in Business Management, Administration, or Secretarial qualifications
- Minimum of two years secretarial experience preferred
Skills / Abilities / Presence
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook & Internet Explorer
- Possess basic knowledge of finance procedures
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous, attention to details with strong administration and organizational skills
- Possess positive working attitude – proactive, helpful, committed and willing to learn and participate
- Team player with high integrity and initiative
- Ability to work independently within stringent timelines and collaborate across departments to achieve results
Physical Requirements / Work Environment
- Possess good dexterity in order to operate office equipment including computer, telephones, scanners, fax machines and photocopy machines
Marina Bay Sands is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, providing equal opportunities as we grow our talent base to match our growth ambitions in Singapore. Our employees are committed to adhere to and abide by all rules, regulations, policies and procedures, including the rules of conduct and business ethics of the Company.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Marina Bay Sands® is Asia’s leading destination for business, leisure and entertainment delivering once-in-a-lifetime experiences. The landmark building is situated in the heart of Singapore’s Central Business District and transforms Singapore’s skyline and the country’s tourism landscape.
The destination offers a luxury hotel, state-of-the art convention and exhibition facilities, theaters, world-class entertainment and the best shopping and dining in the region. The three hotel towers are crowned by the Sands SkyPark® on the 57th story.
Product & Services
Conveniently located in the heart of the Central Business District and 20 minutes from Changi Airport.
• Hotel: The Marina Bay Sands hotel has three 55-story towers with 2,561 luxury rooms and suites. The three towers are capped by the Sands SkyPark, which offers 360-degree views of Singapore’s skyline. It is home to restaurants, lush gardens, an infinity edged swimming pool and the world’s largest public cantilever housing an observation deck.
• Expo and Conventions: The Sands Expo and Convention Center has 1.3 million square feet of flexible convention and exhibition space. It can host over 45,00 delegates, 2,00 exhibition booths and 250 meeting rooms. It features Southeast Asia’s biggest ballroom, which can accommodate 6,600 people for a banquet, and up to 11,00 for an auditorium-style lecture.
• Shopping: The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands has 800,00 square feet of retail and dining space. Luxury retailers include Bally, Cartier, CHANEL, Ferragamo, Franck Muller, Gucci, Hermès, Hublot, Hugo Boss, Louis Vuitton, Miu Miu, Omega, Patek Philippe, Prada, Tiffany & Co. and Yves Saint Laurent. New brands include Anne Fontaine, Henry Cotton’s, Leviev, Marisfrolg, Moiselle, Rabeanco, Stefano Ricci, and Wolford.
• Restaurants: Dining at Marina Bay Sands is a gourmet experience with over 50 dining choices. These include celebrity-chef restaurants helmed by Mario Batali, (New York), Daniel Boulud (New York), Wolfgang Puck (Los Angeles), Guy Savoy (Paris), Tetsuya Wakuda (Sydney) and Justin Quek (Singapore).Marina Bay Sands features signature restaurants, modern bistros and a premium food court.
• Entertainment: Marina Bay Sands energizes the entertainment and nightlife scene in Singapore with nightclubs, world-class entertainment, a museum and a casino.The museum, which has a lotus-inspired design, will feature blockbuster exhibitions from around the world.Two state-of-the-art theaters will open with a total of about 4,00 seats. The Broadway hit The Lion King will debut in Sands Theater, with Le Theater presenting shorter-run shows such as concerts, award ceremonies and gala events.The outdoor event plaza along the promenade next to Marina Bay will host audiences for watching events on the bay or on the plaza.
- Industry: Hotel / Hospitality
- Registration No.: 200507292R
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 1 day