Singapore Jobs Administrator (mice Integrated Services – Sales) #immediate Position at Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company, Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Singapore and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Administrator (MICE Integrated Services - Sales) #Immediate and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd
|Administrator (mice Integrated Services - Sales) #immediate
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support
The primary responsibility of the MICE Integrated Services Administrator is to support the Sales & MICE Team; providing support to a group of Sales and Customer Experience Managers. The Administrator helps to ensure that the needs of the clients are met in an aggressive, positive manner whilst adhering to internal requirements. The administrator’s work is to be completed in a timely and thorough manner. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and Marina Bay Sands’ policies, practices, and procedures.
- Provide administrative and clerical support to the Team
- Perform administrative functions within the Department, make discretionary decisions and interface with all appropriate Departments on the property.
- Collate and distribute incoming and outgoing mail.
- Answer correspondence and compose meeting minutes, memorandum and letters.
- Prepare Sales Proposal, Contract and addendum letters.
- Organize and maintain file system; file correspondence and other records.
- Answer and screen incoming telephone calls, take and deliver messages.
- Assist Manager/ Director in preparation for Sales Trip
- Coordinate and arrange meetings, prepare agendas, reserve facilities and record and transcribe minutes of meetings.
- Assist in the preparation of major Site inspection and Sales presentation.
- Gather reference materials, compile and type statistical reports.
- Perform market research and make prospecting calls to potential clients
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive materials.
- Arrange and coordinate travel schedules and reservations.
- Input and update account information in sales system.
- Maintain a comprehensive calendar file to insure required reports are properly prepared and submitted on a timely basis.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor or Director.
- Represent Marina Bay Sands in a positive and professional manner
- Diploma or Degree holder
- Two years minimum experience in an office setting.
- Working knowledge of both MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Delphi a plus
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
Marina Bay Sands is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, providing equal opportunities as we grow our talent base to match our growth ambitions in Singapore. Our employees are committed to adhere to and abide by all rules, regulations, policies and procedures, including the rules of conduct and business ethics of the Company.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Marina Bay Sands® is Asia’s leading destination for business, leisure and entertainment delivering once-in-a-lifetime experiences. The landmark building is situated in the heart of Singapore’s Central Business District and transforms Singapore’s skyline and the country’s tourism landscape.
The destination offers a luxury hotel, state-of-the art convention and exhibition facilities, theaters, world-class entertainment and the best shopping and dining in the region. The three hotel towers are crowned by the Sands SkyPark® on the 57th story.
Product & Services
Conveniently located in the heart of the Central Business District and 20 minutes from Changi Airport.
• Hotel: The Marina Bay Sands hotel has three 55-story towers with 2,561 luxury rooms and suites. The three towers are capped by the Sands SkyPark, which offers 360-degree views of Singapore’s skyline. It is home to restaurants, lush gardens, an infinity edged swimming pool and the world’s largest public cantilever housing an observation deck.
• Expo and Conventions: The Sands Expo and Convention Center has 1.3 million square feet of flexible convention and exhibition space. It can host over 45,00 delegates, 2,00 exhibition booths and 250 meeting rooms. It features Southeast Asia’s biggest ballroom, which can accommodate 6,600 people for a banquet, and up to 11,00 for an auditorium-style lecture.
• Shopping: The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands has 800,00 square feet of retail and dining space. Luxury retailers include Bally, Cartier, CHANEL, Ferragamo, Franck Muller, Gucci, Hermès, Hublot, Hugo Boss, Louis Vuitton, Miu Miu, Omega, Patek Philippe, Prada, Tiffany & Co. and Yves Saint Laurent. New brands include Anne Fontaine, Henry Cotton’s, Leviev, Marisfrolg, Moiselle, Rabeanco, Stefano Ricci, and Wolford.
• Restaurants: Dining at Marina Bay Sands is a gourmet experience with over 50 dining choices. These include celebrity-chef restaurants helmed by Mario Batali, (New York), Daniel Boulud (New York), Wolfgang Puck (Los Angeles), Guy Savoy (Paris), Tetsuya Wakuda (Sydney) and Justin Quek (Singapore).Marina Bay Sands features signature restaurants, modern bistros and a premium food court.
• Entertainment: Marina Bay Sands energizes the entertainment and nightlife scene in Singapore with nightclubs, world-class entertainment, a museum and a casino.The museum, which has a lotus-inspired design, will feature blockbuster exhibitions from around the world.Two state-of-the-art theaters will open with a total of about 4,00 seats. The Broadway hit The Lion King will debut in Sands Theater, with Le Theater presenting shorter-run shows such as concerts, award ceremonies and gala events.The outdoor event plaza along the promenade next to Marina Bay will host audiences for watching events on the bay or on the plaza.
- Industry: Hotel / Hospitality
- Registration No.: 200507292R
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 1 day
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Administrator (mice Integrated Services - Sales) #immediate position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023