Toa Payoh Jobs Application Consultant (support) Position at IQ Dynamics Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Application Consultant (Support). For those of you who live in Toa Payoh and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, IQ Dynamics Pte Ltd, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||IQ Dynamics Pte Ltd|
|Position||Application Consultant (support)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
We are a leading IT software solution company focus on assisting businesses in elevating productivity by streamlining internal HR processes through the use of our HRiQ Human Capital Management Software. We are a fast-growing company that recognises people as our biggest asset and we continually search and invest in talent to fit into our team culture.
This is an exciting position and you will be working with the team to deliver a great customer support on our world class Human Capital Management to the Customers in Singapore and region.
- Attend to customer support requests on queries or problems on Application Software.
- Check, Debug, rectify and test system on program error to ensure resolution.
- Perform Data fixes, Technical Bug fixes and Configuration fixes
- Ensure smooth workflow processes and attainment of service level commitments.
- Communicate and work closely with the Software Product Team on reported problems or enhancements needed for the software.
- Understanding and mapping Client’s functional requirements against the Software available functions and guiding the users
- Identifying customization where needed and working with our own technical team to detail the scope of the customization works where required
- Ensuring quality assurances, user acceptance and implementation of completed customization
- Logging of tickets and all transaction on the Support ticketing tool
- Degree/Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in Application Software Support environment with preferably from Solution provider environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating System, SQL Server Database and programming skills in **, ** are required. Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services will be an added advantage
- Strong and proactive approach to problem-solving and inquisitive mind-set
- Ability to manage and meet customer expectation and delivery timelines
- Prior experience in developing and/or supporting enterprise business application such as Human Resource Management Systems or ERP is an added advantage.
- Able to communicate effectively and willingness to work hard to achieve results;
- Shown ability to work with other team members
- Customer handling skills and service oriented
- To understand and adhere to the company policies and procedures regarding information security management, Personal data protection and data confidentiality
- Perform the role assigned, if applicable, in managing information security and data protection.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
IQ Dynamics Pte Ltd is a regional software and services company with 29 years of strong track records in providing solutions to clients in the various industries. We provide Campus management system and Human Capital Management solutions utilizing latest internet, web and mobile technology and deliver them through Cloud computing. Our Subsidiary, INET Dynamics Pte Ltd is a leading company in providing Microsoft ERP solutions together with IT infrastructure and Cloud services. We are certified solutions partner of Microsoft in Application Development as well as Cloud Platform. The company was voted Talent management (employee assessment and learning management ) HRM Asia Readers’ Choice award winner 2017. We are voted as finalist of talent management software and bronze winner of learning management software in HR vendor of the year 2017 event.
We are looking for motivated and talented individuals to join us to expand in Singapore and in the region. The selected candidates will get continuous training and guidance with the objective of developing an exciting career with the company.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 199402652D
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 3 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)