North Jobs Application Engineer Position at Emage Equipment Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Emage Equipment Pte Ltd has open a job vacancy for the domicile of North and surrounding areas as application engineer with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Engineering & Other Engineering.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 3.500 - SGD 5.000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Emage Equipment Pte Ltd|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Engineering, Other Engineering|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 3.500|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.000|
1. Using AOI to perform feasibility on customers’ samples and provide report for capability comparison.
2. Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects.
3. Cooperate and communicate effectively with project manager and other project participants to provide technical support.
4. Troubleshoot, technical training and system documentation to customer.
5. Prepare cost estimation, budget, control report and other technical documentations when required.
6. Hands-on and assist in the factory manufacturing, installation, buyoff, supporting of projects internally and at customer sites, and other technical activities when required.
7. Assist in monitoring of projects, prepare reports on project progress, and ensure project schedule is being met.
8. Fulfil any other duties when assigned by the management.
1. Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree in engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics or equivalent) with minimum 2 to 3 years working experience and above. Diploma candidate with 5 years’ experience can apply.
2. Experiences with vision systems, AOI standalone machine, integration project, or strong mechanical design background is preferred.
3. Able to work independently, as a team player, commitment, and sense of ownership is necessary.
4. Good interpersonal, management and decision-making skills
5. Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Small and easy company.
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Emage Equipment creates vast profile of imaging innovations to address non-traditional applications. We design/develop/create vision solutions to diverse markets to improve and stabilize quality assurance of our customer’s outgoing products
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 200924161N
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays
- Specific Location: Gambas Crescent