Central Jobs Application Support Engineer Position at Tescom (Singapore) Software Systems Testing Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Application Support Engineer. For those of you who live in Central and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Tescom (Singapore) Software Systems Testing Pte Ltd, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Services & Tech & Helpdesk Support with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Tescom (Singapore) Software Systems Testing Pte Ltd|
|Position||Application Support Engineer|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Services, Tech & Helpdesk Support|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Tescom Singapore is looking for a great Application Support Engineer
This is an attractive and rewarding opportunity for the role of application support engineer to join a team of support engineers to cover a collection of critical applications for a global user base.
• Provide Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3 application production support services.
• Analyse, and resolve incident tickets through a pre-defined workflow and ticketing tool.
• Meet service level agreements (SLAs) for response time and resolution time.
• Able to work shifts.
• Minimum 1 years relevant experience working in an application production support team.
• Minimum 1 years work experience in software development and coding in .NET, C#, SQL
Education & Certifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a technology-related field.
• ITIL foundation certification
• Strong English verbal and written communication skills
• Good working attitude
• Able to work independently
• Fast learner
• Quality conscious
• Strong sense of responsibility and accountability
Think you have what it takes? Apply today! An exciting new journey awaits you!
email : **@tescom-apac.com
|Address||3 Church St, Level 29 Tescom-APAC, Samsung Hub, Singapore 049483|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Global IT Provider to both Private and Public Customers.
Our Mission is to help our clients achieve their business objectives, powered by efficient and accountable IT systems and become the supplier and employer of choice inthisarena.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 199707349R
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Training