Central Jobs Architecture & Design Assistant Manager Position at Vacances (S) Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Architecture & Design Assistant Manager with full time working hours for our company office, Vacances (S) Pte Ltd, for residents of Central and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Vacances (S) Pte Ltd, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Architecture & Design Assistant Manager.
|Company||Vacances (S) Pte Ltd|
|Position||Architecture & Design Assistant Manager|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
About Club Med
Inventor of the all-inclusive holiday’s concept 72 years ago, Club Méditerranée is present in 40 countries with 80 resorts worldwide. Thanks to the professionalism & constant friendly availability of its unique 20,00 GOs of 100 different nationalities, Club Med is today the only worldwide brand that offers all-inclusive premium and multicultural vacations for families and couples.
- Participate in the identification of “new talents”: Architects, Interior Designers, Landscape planners, Lighting consultants etc. as future partners in the APAC region
- Participate in updating the consultant lists in the APAC region
- Participate in updating the internal documents of Architecture and Design (plans, tables, other tools of follow up) regarding ESAP projects
- Participate in the creation of the model documents particular to the ESAP BU (reference books for Club med)
- Participate in the organization and filing of the different projects
- Responsible for creating project data bases in the internal server
- Benchmark the products in the region
- Benchmark of creative consultants and ongoing projects
- Assist in creating presentations, monthly reports and consolidate minutes of meetings
- Assist the APAC Design Director in the follow up of different phases of the projects from the Master planning, schematic, and design development phases up to construction and delivery under TSA scope
- Responsible for following up on project development
- Use AutoCAD to verify dimensions and compliance of surfaces when needed
- Assist in the daily follow up of the projects and contact with different consultants to ensure the good development of the projects and proper information is communicated to partners.
- Assist in the organization of the support that will be presented through video call during the APAC Design committee held in Paris
- Responsible for creating conceptual sketches for better comprehension of principles to owners and/or consultants
- Assist with the internal coordination of the project along with the Project manager, and assist to consolidate internal information in regards of standards and product
- Communicate with Architects and Interior designers as and when required
- Required to travel & attend key meetings and be involved in discussions
- Provide inputs regarding innovations in hospitality
- Responsible for doing material research
- Minimum degree in Architecture / Interior Design or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experiences
- Possess strong space planning skills and strong understanding of all phases of Architectural Project Development up to Construction
- Possess an operational mindset with good analytical skills, persuasive skills, project management skills and interpretation skills
- Possess excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Proficient in English is a must. Proficiency in French (to liaise with counterparts) will be an added advantage
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to manage internal and external partners
- Is creative, rigorous, autonomous and flexible individual who enjoys working in multicultural environment
- Willing to travel when required
|Address||111 Somerset Rd, #14-31/34 Vacances (S) Pte Ltd, TripleOne Somerset, Singapore 238164|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of the most prestigious MNC in the Services Industry within the Asia region. We offer a selection of unique services with an unrivaled level of customer satisfaction and lifestyle experience. We presence globally with a huge focus in Asia-Pacific and are seeking a dynamic and experience Regional Marketing Executive to be part of our exclusive and remarkable Commercial team in Singapore
- Industry: Travel / Tourism
- Registration No.: 199001450C
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees