Central Jobs Arts School Receptionist/admin/customer Service (fixed Monday & Wednesday Off) Position at Search Personnel Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Search Personnel Pte Ltd is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Arts School Receptionist/Admin/Customer Service (Fixed Monday & Wednesday OFF) for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Central and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level & Professional Certificate/NiTEC and experienced in the field of Services & Customer Service, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 3.500, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Search Personnel Pte Ltd|
|Position||Arts School Receptionist/admin/customer Service (fixed Monday & Wednesday Off)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Customer Service, Services|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.500|
- Position : Arts School Receptionist/Admin/Customer Service (Fixed Monday & Wednesday OFF)
- Location : Shaw Theatres Balestier
- Working hours : 5 Days Work – Retail Hours (Monday & Wednesday OFF)
- Salary (commensurate with experience) : Up to $3500 + Performance Bonus + 14 Days Annual Leave
- Duration : Permanent
- Industry : Ballet School
- Assist Directors and Branch Principal in the overall operational management of the school.
- Communicate with parents/students/potential students through calls, and email.
- Assist in the planning and execution for events conducted by the school, or that the school participates in
- Take class attendance as well as related CRM duties.
- Introduce and promote our school classes to parents.
- Onboard new students and collection of tuition fees.
- Manage sales and recording of dancewear products.
- Maintain stock lists of dancewear products).
- Ensuring social distancing rules and safe management policies are adhered to.
- Disinfecting studios after every class.
- Any ad hoc basis as assigned by superior.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience in customer service roles would be advantageous.
- Strong computing knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office is a must.
- Possess positive attitude and willing to learn.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin to liaise with Chinese clients who can converse in Mandarin only.
Email to: diana(at)searchpersonnel.com.sg or call me at: 6398 5682 for more information.
Do visit ww.facebook.com/search.personnel for more job listings.
**We do not charge our candidates any referral fee nor bind them with any contract.**
Diana Okta Tio
Senior Consulting Manager (APAC)
Reg no.: R2094678
EA No: 13C6684
|Address||1 Tampines Central 5, #06-01 Search Personnel Pte Ltd, Singapore 529508|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Search Personnel is an established, leading and reputable recruitment company that brings effective services to individuals and organisations with a sense of urgency and commitment.
The thought behind Search Personnel is to deliver a specialized, high quality recruitment service.
With Search Personnel you can expect a level of quality and professionalism from experts who know recruitment and understand the market. With a team of experienced recruitment consultants, we can exploit into years of local recruitment experience and expertise. This enables us to bring the best roles and the best candidates together.
Executive Search (Headhunting)
Payroll Processing Service
Temporary Staffing and Casual Workers
Foreign Recruitment (Overseas placements)
SME100 Awards 2020 - Singapore's Fast Moving Companies
Best Recruitment Portal – (Singapore) – Bronze in 2019
Best Staffing Firm –(Singapore) – Bronze in 2020
Best Mid-Management Recruitment Firm – (Singapore) – Bronze in 2020
Best Recruitment Firm – Mid-management roles RM800 - RM1500 per month (Malaysia) – Gold in 2017 and Bronze in 2020
Best Recruitment Firm – Non-management roles under RM800 per month (Malaysia) – Silver in 2018
Best Executive Search Firm – (Malaysia) – Bronze Award in 2019 and 2020
Voted by our valued clients and the public, HR Vendors of the Year Awards is one of Asia’s largest award shows dedicated to celebrating the achievements of organizations that do their best in serving the HR professionals.
We are not only providing recruitment services but also solutions to employers in talent management, from employee’s on-boarding, performance management, to retention.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Search Personnel Private Limited for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201320681K
- EA No.: 13C6684
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Specific Location: Balestier
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Arts School Receptionist/admin/customer Service (fixed Monday & Wednesday Off) position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level
- job vacancies for Primary/Secondary School/O Level
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies in the city of 2023