Kallang Jobs Assistant Account Manager (event & Exhibition/ B2b/ Account Servicing/ Comm) Position at TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Do you currently live in the Kallang and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Assistant Account Manager (Event & Exhibition/ B2B/ Account Servicing/ Comm) and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 2.500 - SGD 3.000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.
|Assistant Account Manager (event & Exhibition/ B2b/ Account Servicing/ Comm)
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Sales - Corporate, Sales/Marketing
- Identifying and pursuing new business opportunities in events and exhibitions.
- Lead pitches and proposal development; through working with internal teams.
- Competent in leading client’s strategies and to identify client’s needs and to create strategies to meet those needs.
- Grow the business through a strategic account management approach.
- Forge relationships with new clients and strengthen those with existing clients through the implementation of communication plans, thus creating strong visibility to the strategic support that is provided.
- Diploma or Degree in Business Management, Mass Communications, Marketing or equivalent
- Exposure on different types of projects such as events, multi-media, and social media, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Able to present to small and large group of people of different levels.
- Ability to manage contractors, costing and budgeting.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, kindly send your resume in MS WORD format to ref12 at trustrecruit.com.sg or please click on “Apply Now”.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Important Note: Trust Recruit Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).
Please read our privacy statement on our corporate website ww.trustrecruit.com.sg.
Trust Recruit Pte Ltd
EA License No: 19C9950
EA Personnel: Sing Wen Qiang
EA Personnel Reg No: R22104221
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Trust Recruit is Singapore’s leading relationship-based human resource and recruitment firm. With more than 20 years of collective consulting experience, we provide personalized workforce solutions for our corporate clients, ranging from multinational corporations to the public sector, as well as small and medium enterprises.
At Trust Recruit, integrity and reliability permeates every level of our recruitment process. TRUST is our currency of interactions; be it with our valued clients, talented job-seekers or our own employees. Through our premium staffing services, we are committed to connecting and developing quality relationships between candidates and companies.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201935022Z
- EA No.: 19C9950
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Assistant Account Manager (event & Exhibition/ B2b/ Account Servicing/ Comm) position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Kallang 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Kallang 2023