Central Jobs Assistant Accountant (ar) Position at TLL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT SERVICES PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, TLL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT SERVICES PTE. LTD. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Assistant Accountant (AR) for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Central and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|TLL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT SERVICES PTE. LTD.
|Assistant Accountant (ar)
|Type of Work
|Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting
- Processing refund of deposits to customers.
- Reconciliation of daily closure reports from Front Desk or Online Payment.
- Preparation of bank reconciliations relating to collections.
- Follow up with customers on unpaid or due balances.
- Assist in timely and accurate month-end closing relating to AR.
- Handling sales quotation aging and communicate with relevant departments on a weekly basis.
- Preparation of invoices for customers.
- Secondary duties include some processing of AP invoices.
- Finance transformation projects and other ad hoc duties assigned
The candidate will also be part of a dynamic team and be actively involved in executing finance transformation projects. These projects will require the candidate to innovate, utilize information technology tools (e.g. automation, machine learning, business intelligence, process redesign, etc.) to improve our processes.
By automating time-consuming tasks and moving towards real-time and accurate reporting, our vision is to shift the role away from repetitive work, to focus on value-added work that will generate better insights and play a more strategic role at TLL.
Snapshots of our ideal candidate
- Degree in Accountancy or Diploma in Accounting with working experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Meticulous with an eye for details.
- Ability to multi-task and work with tight timelines.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Tenacious and able to embrace changes
- Innovative mindset, with a good track record of successfully executing finance transformation projects
Expect the best for the best – an attractive remuneration package.
To find out more, please visit ** Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.