Serangoon Jobs Assistant Chief Executive Officer Position at Kwong Wai Shiu Hospital
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Kwong Wai Shiu Hospital is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Serangoon and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of ASSISTANT CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Top Management
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Kwong Wai Shiu Hospital|
|Position||Assistant Chief Executive Officer|
|Career Level||Senior Manager|
|Work Experience||10 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Top Management|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Responsible for the set-up and operation of a Governance department with focus on audit, risk management and standards.
- Develop internal audit plans, train a team of cross-functional auditors, and drive a robust audit culture.
- Conduct regular scanning, review and action plan of enterprise risks.
- Review of policies and processes to meet latest/future requirements in standards in long-term care sector.
- Oversee the operations of the Corporate & Community Relations department covering areas of corporate communications, charity and fundraising drives and volunteer management.
- Strengthen corporate communication and widen coverage of media outreach.
- Plan and organise a variety of charity events and the management of major donors, and to develop long-term fundraising strategies.
- Strengthen volunteer management and strategise engagement to enhance community work and outreach.
- Management of Board-related matters including preparation for Board meetings and Board committee meetings.
- Support the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) in executing the Board and Board Committee’s direction.
- Oversee other specific operational and administrative duties as assigned by the CEO.
- Possess a recognised degree with relevant master’s degree preferred.
- At least 10 years’ working experience in senior management, preferably in the healthcare sector/ community care sector.
- Experience in interacting with government bodies, corporate executives, and Board of Directors.
- Familiarity with corporate governance, healthcare policy and financing will be an added advantage.
We are looking for a dynamic team player with excellent management and communication skills who is committed to serve. The position comes with career development opportunity beyond policy planning into other senior administrative/ operational roles as the hospital continues to grow in the long term.
- Good career development opportunity
- Min 10 years’ experience in healthcare/ related community sector
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Kwong Wai Shiu Hospital boasts 600 beds spread over a 12-storey nursing home building. Staffed byabout 400 trained and professional employees, our In-patient Department (IPD), Rehabilitation Centre and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) Centre serve thousands of patients every month.
Despite being a charitable organisation that is heavily dependent on public support and donations, Kwong Wai Shiu Hospital remains focused on providingquality care and servicesto our clients.
We aimed to be a leading community healthcare hub in Singapore, providing quality, comprehensive and convenient healthcare services to the needy in Singapore.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 201615448C
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days
- Benefits & Others: Business (e.g. Shirts), ., .
- Specific Location: near Boon Keng MRT