Central Jobs Assistant Engineering Manager Position at Grand Imperial Hotel Pte Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Grand Imperial Hotel Pte Limited is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Assistant Engineering Manager for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Central and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Engineering & Electrical, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Grand Imperial Hotel Pte Limited
|Assistant Engineering Manager
|Type of Work
An Assistant Engineering Manager is responsible for all maintenance issues within the hotel to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while performing daily checks, repairing equipment, and coordinating renovation projects.
What will I be doing?
As an Assistant Engineering Manager, you are responsible for all maintenance issues within the hotel, daily maintenance checks, and repairing mechanical equipment to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. An Assistant Engineering Manager will also be required to coordinate renovation projects and develop emergency programs. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Responsible for maintenance issues within the hotel
- Perform daily checks around the hotel
- Conduct lift emergency release procedures as required
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair mechanical equipment within the hotel
- Ensure good relationships are built with internal and external customers
- Maintenance of all hotel fixtures and fittings to ensure they are in safe condition and take action when any unsafe situations arise
- Develop, implement, and direct all emergency programs
- Develop, implement and manage energy conservation programs for the property to minimize expenses
- Coordinate renovation bidding, define the cost and scope of the project, and oversee the general contractor and subcontractors to ensure quality work is performed cost effectively
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned
- Responsible for the health and safety of the hotel
- Ensure monthly safety inspections take place and employees are trained accordingly
What are we looking for?
An Assistant Engineering Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Advanced knowledge of building management/engineering
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on their own
- Previous experience in a management role
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- First Aid
- Vocational training in engineering or similar field
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
|11 Sam Leong Rd, #03-01 Imperial Grand Cantonese Cuisine, TRIO BUILDING, Singapura 207903
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A Welcoming Hotel in the Heart of Little India
Hilton Garden Inn Singapore Serangoon is centrally located close to Central Business District and all major landmarks. The hotel offers guests a colorful stay in the heart of Little India, one of Singapore’s most vibrant enclaves. We are a short 6-minute walk from Little India MRT, a 25-minute drive from Singapore Changi International Airport and an 8-minute drive from Central Business District and Suntec Convention & Exhibition Centre. Surrounding the hotel are historic sites, beautiful temples, shopping and entertainment. The Mustafa Centre is an 8-story shopping mall open 24 hours, and the Tekka Centre is Singapore’s largest indoor wet market.
- Industry: Hotel / Hospitality
- Registration No.: 200709583W
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 3 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Duty Meals Provided, Employee Discount, Training & Professional Development, According to Job Scope, According to Job Scope