Central Region Jobs Assistant Executive, Accounts Payable – Payment (1fss) Position at 1FSS Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we 1FSS Pte Ltd are looking for candidates for the position of assistant executive, accounts payable - payment (1fss) with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and domiciled in Central and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 2.400 - SGD 3.200 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||1FSS Pte Ltd|
|Position||Assistant Executive, Accounts Payable - Payment (1fss)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.400|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.200|
The incumbent shall be part of the Finance Shared Services (FSS) team responsible for the following: Job Responsibilities:
- Generate payment proposals to effect payments via various modes e.g. cheques, transfers, interbank GIRO etc.
- Vet through invoices or payment requests.
- Monitor payments via Direct Debit Authorisation (DDA) and ensure payments are processed in a timely manner.
- Request funds from institution.
- Review and follow up on open items in bank clearing account.
- Follow up with payment requestor for reissuance of expired cheques and long outstanding reconciling items.
- Assess the withholding tax status of invoices from overseas vendors and file withholding tax return within stipulated timeline.
- Preparation of withholding tax schedule.
- Assist in mail sorting according to the planned duty roster.
- Train and guide junior staff and assist in resolving difficulties encountered by them.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent
- Experience in Accounts Payable or Accounting is preferred; Candidates without experience are welcome to apply
- Experience in SAP is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- High integrity, meticulous and proactive
- Independent, self-driven with the ability to multi-task to meet tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Customer service oriented with good service attributes and team spirit to achieve win-win outcome
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Career Advancement
- Positive Working Environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
1FSS Pte Ltd is a subsidiary under MOH Holdings.
MOH Holdings is the holding company of Singapore’s public healthcare entities including National Healthcare Group, National University Health System and Singapore Health Services.
We aim to enhance the overall public healthcare system performance and unlock synergies and economies of scale across the entire sector through sectoral-level initiatives, addressing system-level gaps and ensuring overall system optimisation. Our strategic initiatives include the rollout of a national healthcare IT infrastructure to facilitate seamless delivery of care to Singaporeans across the nation, development of new healthcare infrastructure including tertiary hospitals, community hospitals, polyclinics and nursing homes to meet future healthcare needs, and management of the Ministry of Health’s scholarships that form a critical talent pipeline for the public healthcare sector.
With over 28,00 healthcare professionals, we work towards ensuring affordable and quality healthcare for the people of Singapore. Join us today and be part of a dynamic team that champions excellence in the healthcare sector.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 201828672W
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)