Bukit Merah Jobs Assistant Executive, Accounts Receivable – Admin Support Team (1fss) Position at 1FSS Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company 1FSS Pte Ltd is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Bukit Merah and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of assistant executive, accounts receivable - admin support team (1fss) and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 2.400 - SGD 3.200 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||1FSS Pte Ltd|
|Position||Assistant Executive, Accounts Receivable - Admin Support Team (1fss)|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.400|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.200|
The incumbent shall be part of the Finance Shared Services (FSS), Support Team, responsible for the following:
- Provide administrative support to the Accounts Receivable (AR) Team such as processing of GIRO payments
- Preparation of write-off proposal and other reports
- Liaise and work closely with external parties such as Ministry of Manpower and Collection Agencies for outstanding payment incurred by patients/companies
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Minimum GCE ´O¨ Level or Diploma in a related discipline
- At least 3 years relevant experience in Administrative Operations, Accounts Receivable management, Collections and Credit Control
- Candidates with prior experience in Finance Shared Services Centre and similar industries would have an added advantage
- Candidates who are proficient in Microsoft Office such as Vlookup and Pivot Table and IT Savvy would have an added advantage
- A good team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- High integrity, meticulous and proactive.
- Positive Working Environment
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Career Development Opportunities
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
1FSS Pte Ltd is a subsidiary under MOH Holdings.
MOH Holdings is the holding company of Singapore’s public healthcare entities including National Healthcare Group, National University Health System and Singapore Health Services.
We aim to enhance the overall public healthcare system performance and unlock synergies and economies of scale across the entire sector through sectoral-level initiatives, addressing system-level gaps and ensuring overall system optimisation. Our strategic initiatives include the rollout of a national healthcare IT infrastructure to facilitate seamless delivery of care to Singaporeans across the nation, development of new healthcare infrastructure including tertiary hospitals, community hospitals, polyclinics and nursing homes to meet future healthcare needs, and management of the Ministry of Health’s scholarships that form a critical talent pipeline for the public healthcare sector.
With over 28,00 healthcare professionals, we work towards ensuring affordable and quality healthcare for the people of Singapore. Join us today and be part of a dynamic team that champions excellence in the healthcare sector.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 201828672W
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Assistant Executive, Accounts Receivable - Admin Support Team (1fss) position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Primary/Secondary School/O Level
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies in the city of 2023