Outram Jobs Assistant Executive Housekeeper Position at Copthorne King’s Hotel Singapore
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Copthorne King's Hotel Singapore is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Outram and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma & Master's Degree and experienced in the field of Hotel/Restaurant & Hotel/Tourism, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of assistant executive housekeeper and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Copthorne King’s Hotel Singapore|
|Position||Assistant Executive Housekeeper|
|Career Level||Senior Manager|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Master's Degree, Professional Certificate/NiTEC|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Hotel/Restaurant, Hotel/Tourism|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
The Executive Housekeepers direct and control housekeeping operations and associates of the housekeeping department. He / She will establish and/or implement operating procedures and standards. He/ She will interact with guests, suppliers and contractors and work with other department heads as required.
- Be responsible for planning, organization and supervision of the cleaning and maintenance of the Hotel.
- Ensure that the service standards and operating procedures of the department are followed and adhered to.
- Establish and maintain effective communication within the Housekeeping department and with other departments such as Front Office, Engineering and Security.
- Be responsible for recruitment and selection of candidates for the department, training, disciplinary proceedings.
- Develop, implement and review of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for the department / Hotel.
- Ensuring that operational needs are met in the most effective and efficient manner.
- Ensure the highest level of cleanliness, safety and maintenance of the Housekeeping department.
- Identify training needs, developing and implementing on-the-job training and refresher sessions.
- Coordinating with Engineering team for daily maintenance preventive programs.
- Pay particular attention while organizing pest eradication activities.
- Conduct inspection of all VIP / rooms on a daily basis, including occupied and vacant rooms.
- Handling of guest complaints and attend to guests’ requests in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Prepare and submit Monthly Reports e.g. Incentives for Room Cleaning, Overtime claims, Training and Rooms Productivity Report and other operational reports as required.
- Responsible in maintaining an efficient Lost and Found procedure.
- Assume other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Diploma in Tourism / Hotel Management or related fields
- At least 5 years relevant experience as a Assistant Executive Housekeeper position of a Hotel
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in systems and Microsoft Office
- Able to work on public holidays and weekends as per operational requirement and needs.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
With a coveted site along the historic and picturesque Singapore River, Copthorne King's Hotel Singapore enjoys a central location in the heart of this cosmopolitan city. Orchard Road with its dazzling array of shopping, dining and entertainment venues is close by, as are Chinatown and the Central Business District.
What makes us one of the best 4 star hotels in Singapore is not just our ideal location near the city centre or the range of contemporary accommodation, meeting and leisure facilities, but our genuine hospitality and personalised service that is geared to your individual needs.
We also provides special room promotions that give you the best deals in Singapore!
Find out what keeps guests returning back to Copthorne King's Hotel Singapore year after year. We provide up to date information on the hottest events, festivals, conventions and expos hitting the city in the coming year, so that you can plan your holiday or business trip better.
- Industry: Hotel / Hospitality
- Registration No.: 52878177D
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Vision, F&B Discount