Central Jobs Assistant Executive, Human Resource Position at MOH Holdings Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Assistant Executive, Human Resource. For candidates who reside in Central and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at MOH Holdings Pte Ltd and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|MOH Holdings Pte Ltd
|Assistant Executive, Human Resource
|Type of Work
|Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources
You will be supporting the HR Partnering department in day-to-day administrative support of HR Operations. This includes the arrangement of interviews, on-boarding admin, staff confirmation, off-boarding, and general clerical support for the various HR cyclical processes.
Provide administrative support in the recruitment process
- Make interview arrangements, including scheduling, meeting room booking, and sending candidates interview details
- Prepare interview materials for interviewers eg. interview assessment forms, CV, application form and sending calendar invite.
- Assist in administering on-site and online tests to candidates, where necessary eg. Written assessments.
- Post-interview updates- Update recruitment tracking reports, send rejection emails where necessary
Provide logistics and administrative support for on-boarding management and data inception process
- Email new hires on onboarding administration
- Application of passes for foreign hires via MOM portal
- Consolidate new hire documents for data inception and update data inception tracker
- Assist with the opening of P-files. Check and follow up on missing / incomplete documents which are required for filing
- Coordinate submission of mandatory e-declaration from new hires
- Coordinate welcome write-up for new hires
Administration of Staff Confirmation
- Assist in tracking, preparing and sending staff confirmation letters while ensuring details are updated in the SuccessFactors (SF) system
Provide support on Exit Management
- Email acknowledgement of resignation to staff
- Update status in SuccessFactors (SF) system, generate leave reports and effect leave encashments, generate claims report and check any over-utilization, and update payroll listing
- Assist with the closing of P-files. Check and follow up on missing / incomplete documents which are required for filing.
- Weekly consolidation and update of attrition list
- Remove resignees from corporate grab account & panel clinic database
Admin support in ad-hoc areas as and when required
- Raise cheque requisitions for invoices received
- Monthly update of organisation chart and structure
- Sending of staff welfare orders to florist
- Management of central mailbox
- Updates in SuccessFactors (SF) system on employee data changes
- Update of monthly staff reimbursement in SuccessFactors (SF)
- Renewal of passes for foreign hires via MOM portal
- P-File retrieval and management
- Assist in Service Recognition Award (SRA)
- Any other duty as assigned
- Diploma / Degree in any field
- Relevant administration support experience
- Meticulous, pro-active and able to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Team player and independent
- Proficient in MS Office
Years of Experience
Preferably with minimum 1-2 years of work experience
- Career progression opportunity
- Training and development exposure
- Competitive benefits
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
MOH Holdings (MOHH) is the holding company of Singapore’s public healthcare clusters – National University Health System, National Healthcare Group and Singapore Health Services. Sharing the Ministry of Health’s vision to champion a healthy nation and ensure that our people live well, live long and with peace of mind, our role is to enhance public healthcare sector performance by unlocking synergies and economies of scale.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 198702955E
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)