Downtown Core Jobs Assistant It Manager Position at PARKROYAL COLLECTION Marina Bay, Singapore
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Downtown Core and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||PARKROYAL COLLECTION Marina Bay, Singapore|
|Position||Assistant It Manager|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Assists the IT Manager with the preparation of proposals for all phases of systems planning, testing, development, and implementation.
- Implements the Hotel’s digitization plans and activities as guided by the IT Manager.
- Assists the IT Manager with software configurations for specific applications and needs of various departments.
- Assists the IT Manager with the implementation of operating policies, standards, and approaches for the Hotel and ensure compliance with IT Policies & Procedures.
- Assists to update procedures for system development and application / infrastructure and to ensure compliance with audit concerns, including regular review of relevant documentation.
- Assist to monitor and maintain IT security guidelines and procedures.
- Assists with set and briefing of new associates on use of computers to ensure compliance of data security / software.
- At least five years of related experience preferably in an international hotel.
- Knowledgeable of specification, design, and implementation of application systems and Hotel Data Processing environment
- Ability to lead a high-performance technology team
- Possess a proactive approach to solving problems
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Proven analytic skills in evaluating and implementing technology solutions to meet business requirements
- Good in-depth understanding of the hotel’s systems architecture, data flow, and business needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Staff Perks and Benefits
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A new energy in the heart of Marina Bay
Sitting in the heart of the Marina precinct, PARKROYALCOLLECTION Marina Bay, Singapore now beats with a new rhythm of vibrancy and energy. Your gateway to world-class attractions and entertainment, major convention and exhibition centres, the hotel is your ideal base in the garden city of Singapore, whether for business or leisure.
- Industry: Hotel / Hospitality
- Registration No.: 53405084X
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 7 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Assistant It Manager position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Downtown Core 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Downtown Core 2023