Central Jobs Assistant Manager, Business Development Position at MOL TANKSHIP MANAGEMENT (ASIA) PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, MOL TANKSHIP MANAGEMENT (ASIA) PTE. LTD. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as assistant manager, business development with a full time work system, which domiciled in Central and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Services & Logistics/Supply Chain.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 2.000 to a maximum of SGD 5.700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||MOL TANKSHIP MANAGEMENT (ASIA) PTE. LTD.|
|Position||Assistant Manager, Business Development|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Logistics/Supply Chain, Services|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Roles and Responsibilities
The successful applicant shall report to concerned departmental General Manager and Managing Director and to liaise with Japan Head Quarter to lead various teams in Singapore to implement and achieve company’s vision and long-term goals, and to support other special projects and initiatives.
To oversee ship operation activities and ensure management system requirements and its integration into company business process.
To monitor the development and / or execution of company’s business plans.
Close interaction and communication with HQ in Japan and Branch office in London.
– Liaison work with Tokyo Head Quarter’s management plan:
- OPEX reduction projects, initiated by HQ.
- Provide support to projects related to CP-DSS, Shipnet, Cloud and Eye-share including making enhancements to the system.
- Study and make improvements to accounting processes relating to ship owners and other entities.
- Evaluation and assessment of bulk purchasing, liaising with other group ship managers.
– Under supervision of concerned GMs, to assist companywide account and administrative activities relating to issues of:
- Projects to shorten the process and synchronize closing accounts of group companies.
- Transfer pricing documentation.
- Head office internal audit.
- Arrangement of ship management contract, manning agreement and solving issues relating to petroleum and liquefied gas business.
- Research on regional strategies including Indian business and others as per management plan.
Any other duties as assigned.
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent, preferably in Account, Finance or International Trade.
Minimum 2 years’ experience in shipping industry, preferably in tanker industry carrying crude and / or liquefied gas.
To assist and oversee account activities in ship management operation.
To assist in the development of automated system with HQ in Japan to increase productivity of shore based and ship-based personnel.
Good knowledge of international accounts, including monetary audit and transfer pricing.
Good understanding and knowledge of corporate finance.
Good knowledge of ISM and ISO standards.
Strong analytical ability and critical thinking skills.
Good interpersonal skills at all levels and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
Team player, able to cooperate and collaborate with others.
Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
Japanese language skills, both verbal and written required to facilitate communication with HQ, an added advantage.
Ability to manage projects independently.
Good understanding of safety culture in shipping company.
Knowledge of Shipnet system, an added advantage.
|Address||5 Shenton Way, MOL Tankship Management Pte., Ltd., Singapura 068808|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.